INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whats the deal with sulky pens? I bought one cuz it looked like a dalo but for some reason I can't get it to flow good?? Ive been writing on my door and sketch pad and it shits out alot and almost all my lines start out broken or faded... do i just need to get better or is this a shit marker?

rusty surfaces work best because it is rough and grippy for the roller ball. they dont work for shit on a smooth surface though cuz it doesnt roll fast enoughl.

Yo guys I got this sick ass recipe but don't get caught using it or you might get some serious jail time

5 Drops Food Dye

1 Cup water

Don't forget to add brake fluid too

HAHAHAHAHA

pseudo you listenin? write this shit down. REAL og shit man.. like mustard powder, you dont even see me nucka!!

i see a years worth being more OG

than less than half a year ...

ive been a member since fuckin two crashes ago. count it up and that shit is like since early 2001-ish...

so fuck ur lil e-thuggery bullshit aight kiddo? all you are proving is that i have been posting as dbking for a certain amount of time.

and still ive been here longer than you and i guarantee contributed more useful information than you have.

people are talkin about sulkys because of me motherfucker. unless they found that shit on their own, i guarantee you, matter fact, i defy you to search any records and find someone posting about sulkys before i was.

i wish a motherfucker would try and like g-check me like that. who the fuck do you think you are? show some fuckin respect where it is due motherfucker. i dont care if ur cope 3 msk, you dont fuckin talk to people like that callin me all out of my name and shit

little bitch fuckin punk. you can take that shit somewhere else.

you are showing a real ugly side of me son.. a real ugly side....

Whoever the fuck is dissing psuedo is lame.

The guy knows what he's talking about, don't say his recipe doesn't work if you havn't tried it. And don't call him toy because you don't believe in his ink. He offered to battle, so unless you do that, you have no reason to call him toy, and I loose respect for you.

dude, whatever ur just pseudo's other account. gtfo here.

his recipe is bullshit because we know about ink. we smell it a mile away. lets assume you are a real other person who is defending this jackass, it just makes u look worse than him because not only do you aggree and blindly trust a jackass, you are basically admitting you have never tried his recipe.

that shit is bunk, no good, doesnt work.

so please, peudo, and all ur little diff identities and friends, fuckin drop it. ur recipe sucked and u chose to make it ur first post. you are probably somebody who has been chased out of here before, and we dont want you here. period.

just go away and dont post about this matter anymore, it just shows your immaturity. im not the only one saying this man, you are annoying the shit out of us. go seek approval and attention somewhere else. listen to some emo, flick your hair out of ur eyes and cut ur wrists a little bit. it will be okay soon when you grow up and realize how douchy you are. then you will be able to shut the fuck up without being told.

i look forward to this day.

Whoever the fuck is dissing psuedo is lame.

The guy knows what he's talking about, don't say his recipe doesn't work if you havn't tried it. And don't call him toy because you don't believe in his ink. He offered to battle, so unless you do that, you have no reason to call him toy, and I loose respect for you.

and i could give a fuck about having your respect you little piece of shit.

look do me and the rest of us a favor and dont even fuckin address anybody in this motherfucker unless they speak to you first.

nobody gives a fuck about you, your other account or your 'respect'.

respect this dick motherfucker.

you are showing a real ugly side of me son.. a real ugly side....

Man you called me out, dont sit here and act like I randomely just started talking shit to you. Anyways i have nothing against you, so i will say nothing more for that matter.

^^^^ i loled so loud my feet start kicking in the air off the side of my seat and i totally kicked a bong on the floor and just kept laughing HARD

hahahah bong water on my adidas and i dont give a fuck hahaha thats how real G's roll

------------------------------------------------------

but all HaHa's aside this is an ink thread, and we must stay on topic, so here goes...

i dont think opeople are giving enough emphasis on maintaining the correct pH with their inks while mixing. two things that normally wouldnt mix, can totally mix with a little tweaking of the pH..

this reminds me of a story, and see if you can tell where im going with this....

when i was younger i would take adderall to study and stuff... when i only had 10mg left and i wanted it to feel like 30mg, i just swallowed the pill, and chased it with a glass of alka seltzer, or some tums/rolaids. it tweaks the pH of ur stomache and makes it hit harder.

same goes with psiolcybing mushrooms, PM me ill tell you how.

but my point as far as the paint goes... i used to use acrylic in a mop or marker for cheap vibrant colors. whatever laugh at me now, i dont give a fuck, cuz im bout to get scientific.

i kept getting problems with the acrylic growing skin or getting clumpy after a few weeks in the same mop (i would mix it 50/50 with water)

i thought hard and realized it was the pH being offset, and it was causing membranous skins to form inside the liquid. so now i always add a drop of ammonia to the water im addind to keep the pH right, and i add some simethicone (gas-x strips) to control the foaming in the ink.

shit is getting very real. lol damn.

but lets get back to the recipes. dB that gas x strips and ammonia makes perfect sense as far as bring the pH to a level you can work with consistently. i'm going to try it out and get back to you sir.

the power of the search bar...

and osem, he wasnt even talking about you dumbass.

yall done fucked up and made this man mad.

shame on yall.

and psuedo, wtf. if your going ot have mroe then one identity atleast make them sound different. and not have gay names like "erect med"

EDIT: ^^lol he called you sir. and yea, he just dropped some never discussed knowledge on yall. recognize.

I just made rusto paint thinner / oil paint mix, ami gonna catch heat for not adding enough red and ending up with a light pink/skin color lookin tag?

na. and chances are if you added white its going to be pink. no matter how much red you put in.

db man it is pointless to keep arguing with these kids.

its is just filling this thread with spam, if you want click the "-"

on the right side of the post and you don't have to see it

anymore...just ignore them too

done and done.

I just made rusto paint thinner / oil paint mix, ami gonna catch heat for not adding enough red and ending up with a light pink/skin color lookin tag?

i have mop tags riding RIGHT NOW in ballet pink...

ill rock that light pink shit all day. its the new black. junobo said it right...

pH balancing and enhancing acrylic mop paint.

but my point as far as the paint goes... i used to use acrylic in a mop or marker for cheap vibrant colors. whatever laugh at me now, i dont give a fuck, cuz im bout to get scientific.

i kept getting problems with the acrylic growing skin or getting clumpy after a few weeks in the same mop (i would mix it 50/50 with water)

i thought hard and realized it was the pH being offset, and it was causing membranous skins to form inside the liquid. so now i always add a drop of ammonia to the water im addind to keep the pH right, and i add some simethicone (gas-x strips) to control the foaming in the ink.

ok so i got some stuff in my inbox about the finer points of pH regulation in paint mixtures...

copy and pasted from my inbox

this thread is getting pretty cut throat but its whatever i can't be bothered with all that foolishness. i'm trying to get some more info on balancing the ph like amounts in ratio of how much ammonia to paint. wanted to post on the thread but i didn't wana get my head chopped off. thx in advance.

peace.

2 parts acrylic

1 part water

about 3 drops of ammonia (may need more or less depending on the pH of the paint you are using.)

if you add too much ammonia, counter-act it with an acid. here is a little chart i got for you guys to show things you can use other than ammonia and lemon juice... anything over 7 is a base, anything under 7 is an acid.

lemon juice is 2.3

ammonia is 10.5-11.9

salt water is 7.8-8.3

tap water is about 6.6, (pure water is 7)

vinegar is 3

tea is about 6.3

bicarbonate is 8.1

milk of magnesia is 10-10.5

and this is where you can add the gas-x for reducing foam (or anything containing SIMETHICONE). if you have the strips, then dissolve one or half of one in the water before you mix it into the paint. if you have gas-x pills, just poke a hole in the end of the pill and squeeze out the juice.

the pills are easiest because you arent stirring any gluten or parafin or agar or whatever else they use to stick the simethicone into a strip... it just squeezes out like juice. like a little snozzberry.

lemme know if you need any help...

oh yeh also before i forget... lets say you have red paint... use red ink from the brand "Dr. P.H. Martin's Archival ink" it is similar to india ink, but it is pretty permenant once it dries, and it just adds to the pigment load in the paint and stuff. so instead of thinning with water which has no pigment, you basically, with the ink, are just thinning the consistency of the mixture, without thinning the pigment load.

fuck... i should just copy and paste this in the thread. ill send it to you anyway...

Yea so the pink ended up killing it on everything i put it on.. havn't seen any of it cept on the way back home i nthe dark but it stood out... as far as the ratios go i have this rectangular tupperware that fits about a quart and a half, and it has 3 lines evenly spaced on it... so i put paint in to the second line, thinner to the third, and squeezed in 2 small red oil paint tubes and threw it all back in the rustoleum white can (which was empty by now). Needless to say I wasted a lot of red transferring it back to the white can but it was much easier for me to stir and shake the fuck up. Got drunk and the rest is history. Still need help making a blood red mop if anyone knows how

Yea so the pink ended up killing it on everything i put it on.. havn't seen any of it cept on the way back home i nthe dark but it stood out... as far as the ratios go i have this rectangular tupperware that fits about a quart and a half, and it has 3 lines evenly spaced on it... so i put paint in to the second line, thinner to the third, and squeezed in 2 small red oil paint tubes and threw it all back in the rustoleum white can (which was empty by now). Needless to say I wasted a lot of red transferring it back to the white can but it was much easier for me to stir and shake the fuck up. Got drunk and the rest is history. Still need help making a blood red mop if anyone knows how

the plastic or the paint?

if you want blood red, get regal red by rustoleum and add drops of black till it is realistic.

i'm still lurkin'... barely.

not much to contribute. i hear asdf_va! is off exploring distant planets on some intergalactic shit.

hahah yeh, i think i just missed him, i just got off work, so im still breakin down and rolling up my intergalactic shit...

hahah damn.... i less than three gettin high.

i got a shit ton of kickass recipes for thinkgs OTHER than paint... but i dont think i would last more than two hours passing out recipes for bubble hash and shit...

already pushed my luck tellin yall my secret go-go-juice recipe... blowin up the spot.

hahah