INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

another cheap recipe you can try is gloss white house paint. Its super thick. Mix it with whatever acrylic colour you want. thin with water, not too thin. Enough to flow out of your mop. Its hard to get off and is real shiney. i made i nice baby blue, Ill try posting pics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Purple fiebings is like the poor mans garvey. I remember rocking it straight and one of my friends though it was garvey. Then I told him what it was. Also, when it dries it has that sort of metallic green look on top like gentian violet straight up on something. Yeah, I have done quite a bit of experimenting in my days.

Purple fiebings is like the poor mans garvey. I remember rocking it straight and one of my friends though it was garvey. Then I told him what it was. Also, when it dries it has that sort of metallic green look on top like gentian violet straight up on something. Yeah, I have done quite a bit of experimenting in my days.

I love garvey.

yo, i was thinkin of using some enamel paint in my mop. it says that the paint contains xylene. i was wondering wether its got enough in it to eat through my mop?

peace

i use plastikote fast dry enamel paint mixed with thinner in my mops all the time..works a treat and hasent eaten thru my mops yet.

^^^^^^^^^^

1.urine

2.koolaid

3.glitter

4.jankem

5.chee....

6.water based paint

7.mustard seeds

and the best thing you could do is.....................................................

....................................................................................................

SEARCH FOR WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!!WHAT THE FUCK?????

i know they all have different characteristics, but, personally, what do you think is better... oink, krink, do em dirty, grog, or on the run ink? thinking of buying some to try and perfect my own home brew..

never used grog or oink so I leave it out but

1. DED / Krink

last place is otr

if those are your choices i would say go with those