INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So our buddy the graffiti reviews kid on youtube seems to have snagged some free stuff from nevermore in return for a good review, and suddenly junobo went to being "fucking dope ass shit, the best of the best" and what not in his book to "streaky shit that you can just scrape off."

he also buffed junobo while it was still wet :lol:

grog is good shit and so is oink. bottom line is anything can get buffed no matter how strong it is. it all depends on what anti is using to clean it. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. i have a tag i did with a crayola crayon thats been living for a year. it really doesnt matter what you write with. i also use pencils in bar bathrooms sometimes if the room is untouched. its small and discreet enough that they wont take the time to buff it, and it will last awhile. if you want stuff to live, its all about the highs and lows trust me..coming from philly's buff. highs and lows escape the buff. also ducky white out tags live forever too you dont need crazy ass ink to get shit to live

Well I just ordered green, lt. blue, oxblood, white and black Fiebing's to see if the other colors are any good... still though does anyone have any experience with the ones other then black?

Yeah, I honestly didn't think they were great at all. They seemed to be good additives for mixes, but on it's own they don't hold up well. And have a light transparancy look.

And for anyone who doesnt believe xylene will melt plastic... I used some to make my first batch of pen ink (I want to see if its as great as everyone says) and I poured out the empty pen tubes and alittle ink into a plastic cup and forgot about it and within an hour the bottom was solvent welded to my desk and ink was everywhere. Not fun.

oh shit i just made some sick paint. It looks like junobo.

Okay i discovered this on accident.

I had some bucket paint but it wasnt oil based.

It was acrylic wall paint. So i mixed some white with some redish color.

Then i tried to thin it out with paint thinner. It didnt work. It made the made thicker and goopey.

And the thinner stayed on the top. it wouldnt mix.

So i just kept the water bottle with the lid tight on it for about two weeks.

Today i opened the bottle and planned on pouring off the paint thinner and thin the paint with water for a mop.

but just a few drops poured out. I was like wtf and i shook the bottle and poured some of the paint out and it was super thick almost like tar and it stunk bad like thinner.

i so got a water bottle and filled a quarter of it with water and the rest with water.

I shook it up and it came out real nice and colorful pink that smelled permanet.

I put some in the mop and tested it on some plastic. I came back when it dried and see if i could buff it with water like normal latex bucket paint. it didnt come off very easy. it smudged and shit you could still read the tag after water. finnaly i used some graffiti remover and after a few minutes of scrubbing finnaly got it off.

Crazy i dont know if this has already been done but you should give it a try.