INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shit is a fucking joke. k-71?? you can pay $8 for his shit or go to http://arromark.com/products/pens/bleedthru.html and get his fucking bleed through markers from the guy that makes all of krinks products and pay only half the price! or you can go to http://ami.thomasnet.com/viewitems/industrial-markers-paint-markers/steel-writer-broad-tip?&forward=1 and they got the other product colors and the price is right there $3.50 a marker not no fucking $8. so go ahead and pay an extra $4.50 for that lil krink sticker he puts on all of these markers because you just made yourselves corporate bitches!!

Cheers bro - I've only used the krink markers as I can only get the krink markers by my neck of the woods, but I'll be sure to check out the arromark stuff

hells to the nizaw

heres some of this nice blue (colored) cherry(scented) ink.

so fuckin tasty smellin, i was compelled to sip the shit...

bluecherry.jpg

gotta zig nigs.

awww shit, the skater is back g's. cherry scented ink, not the cherry extract that mcCormick makes is it?

not big on shoe dye right now lol wont that turn my shit more pink lol

here i posted this like 3 pages back, i know you looked but you must have just skimmed it... its whatever

it's just pen ink from some shitty 50 cents package of 10 pens... 40 pens to a half cup of 91% isopropyl alcohol let it sit then add some dot 3 and then a full bottle of kwiki shoe whitener... i used a full bottle of the kwiki with a full cup of the ink, it ends up being a little thicker than ink so it has to be in a mop so it can be free flowing

thats not really helping your problem with making it more red but just use that as a recipe for red ink