INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
would adding oil based wood finish/stain to this http://dykem.com/ProductFamily.cfm?familyID=449bcc1f-f8c3-44a8-9d5b-e4c19920c109&searchType=product make it stain harder?

Layout fluids dont stain, they can be taken off from metal with lacquer thinner. I had steel red, and it came right off with a rag and thinner. Get Dykem steel dye, they actually stain the surfaces pretty good.

The small ones are like dalos but you squeeze them for flow instead of pumping them, I only tried the green which is like puke green and the blue which is baby blue so there pretty nice.

The Marsh marker looks pretty sick, I havent filled it up yet but the nibs look hot I cant wait to start using it.

you can probly put some ballpoint pens in it and do the ballpoint recipe using that as a substitute for at least some of the rubbing alcohol...im too dumb to tell you anything else cause im not into all those stainers and shit like meth blue and gentian violet...

So has anyone tried pure xylene for thinning rusto since xylene's supposedly what KR uses? I have 2 pints of pure xylene but I dont want to waste it, but if no one knows Ill just try it.

like said before try a small mix but be careful cause thats not exactly something you want all over your hands or in your lungs...