INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GMClass.jpg

For a mini marker the ratios are:

1/4 Dot 3

1/8 Black Liquid Acrylic

1/8 RIT black dye

1/2 Black archival ink

i think that's about right. Well anyway you make your own. The marker you rack at Hobby Lobby or wherever they have them.

*EDIT* Throw a marble l or something in there to mix. I use a screw with a nut at the

1045736979_07c829431d.jpg

tHEY ACTUALLY TOOK THE PORTA POTTIE OUT OF HE PARK CAUSE IT WAS STAINED SO BAD.

1045736711_11e1ed20aa.jpg

Some tried to buff this........didn't work

1045736545_5b4341de3f.jpg

This other place painted their doors silver right over my stuff because it stained so hard

Remember this

2111569899_262c700c04.jpg?v=0

heres is a flick of that red on a canvas after two coats of silver and two coats of rusto...

2111942946_bcc82f1c0d.jpg?v=0

i also spilled some on my floor in my kitchen and when i found it, it was dry so i figured well fuck i need to get this off and i tried some paint thinner and other buff type cleaners and it pulled off the initial red but left a nice pink ghost

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GREY?!!?!11?! THAT WAS A SECRET JUS LYK THE PARIS HILTUN SEX VID N NOT TO BE RELASED ON2 INNERNETS. PLEASE SEZE AND DESIZT N BAK UP OFFA THE GREY U CHEEZBALL.

P.s. That grey is hot because It's got the opacity to rock on black and white surfaces, although the green looks like fire. Looks like no one in my family is getting presents this year.