INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mixed up an asdf_va! mix, goin with it today...

nice, thin, (got it thin as milk!) drippy, pretty opaque (think i added a lil too much thinner) takes a lil longer to dry than id like it to. i blame that on the wood stain.

asdf_va!, how long does it takes yours to dry?

man at least i know you cant lab my shit. even if you seperate it i used things to mask the real ingredients. my advice would be, work on your own mix instead of biting other peoples. youll win in the end and youll also feel good knowing you have something thats yours. same goes for biting letters. anyone can do that, but people really get noticed with some funky original letters.

Yes, even if you "masked" it. there are still ways of separating solvents in a solution, no matter what you might have done, it is definately do-able. Say you added a chemical to bond with a certain pigment so that people wouldn't discover what the pigment used was, or to enhance it is some way, then by having a basic understanding of solubilities and certain chemicals that comprise most pigments, then certain chemical processes could be used to seperate them and people would know what pigment you used.....Don't you watch CSI?

Also to the kid asking about bleach, the main problem with bleach is that if it contacts chlorine or chlorine based chemicals, it reacts and releases chlorine gas, which is lethal. It will also react with other chemicals, but chlorine gas should be your main concern.

Alright, bordum is a bitch, so heres the flicks quick fast. And you can pretty much buff test at home with chemicals that are usually in graffiti removers (or if you luckily snagged a can of remover from somewhere). I used xylene for my buff test. I used it on a paper towel and rubbed kinda hard a couple times. The surface is a piece of wood with tons of paint on it. The reason there are two buffed flicks is because with the flash, you couldn't see the cloud it made. What happened was that the paint on the surface gets taken off so they would just pretty much stop at that point and/or repaint it. Onward and forward. P.S. should that new color thats next to them be made?? It reminds me to much of Junobo's green.

DSCN0351.JPG.dcaafdedc2f5b4b45b2eed07e3c4983c.JPG

DSCN0358.JPG.8b721b10c8c11a5c839bf6647091f1f0.JPG

DSCN0359.JPG.9da2e1984b80731754078a42873ecebd.JPG

Thanks a lot NayS your order should be out tomorrow :)

And Smooth and Pjef got their orders, right on time and they both really like it. So haha to all of you who doubted me in a good way, I'm glad that all of you got pissed at me and it reallly helped me get the ball rolling. More orders out tomorrow and some more next week. :)

And no problem Oink, the kid needed shit and I didn't know anyone else better to send him to

ROUGE, That is my black PAINT mixture. I reformulated it to make it stain better. Whats everyone think of the little peak at the green on the side?? SMOOTH, I will be shopping this weekend for some supplies to make that pink.

cool beans man and i love the green its so bright and just fucking pops out at you um i found sme thing that sorta looks like the pink i want to to make i will send you a pic later

Yeah I had to ask if it wasn't just me that thought it looked like his green, maybe i'll still offer it to a few around my way. Though once my boy comes back we will make ink that is a pinch less opaque then my paint. Everyone that copped off me an i gave samples to love how its drips good an is still opaque, wait until they get a taste of this more solvent resisting black. I am so bored, I think i might make a little clip of how it drips.

Yes, even if you "masked" it. there are still ways of separating solvents in a solution, no matter what you might have done, it is definately do-able. Say you added a chemical to bond with a certain pigment so that people wouldn't discover what the pigment used was, or to enhance it is some way, then by having a basic understanding of solubilities and certain chemicals that comprise most pigments, then certain chemical processes could be used to seperate them and people would know what pigment you used.....Don't you watch CSI?

Also to the kid asking about bleach, the main problem with bleach is that if it contacts chlorine or chlorine based chemicals, it reacts and releases chlorine gas, which is lethal. It will also react with other chemicals, but chlorine gas should be your main concern.

Bleach is chlorine mainly.

Mix it with some antifreeze and you have some hardcore staining candy smelling ink as I said just give it a whiff:rolleyes: