INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Oink. Do you ship to Puerto Rico?? Cuz I Haved problems before buying stuff from the internet ,because it its flamable or it is liquid and can be flamable. I juts thinking about buying a marker o a mop, do you think it can be shipped to puerto rico? if it can be shipped like how long it will take to arrive?

ps. sorry for my english I know it sucks :D

Hey Oink. Do you ship to Puerto Rico?? Cuz I Haved problems before buying stuff from the internet ,because it its flamable or it is liquid and can be flamable. I juts thinking about buying a marker o a mop, do you think it can be shipped to puerto rico? if it can be shipped like how long it will take to arrive?

ps. sorry for my english I know it sucks :D

if you order ANY kind of flammable liquids, aerosols etc, etc, etc from accross the border they take it away. you have to order from somewhere that won't cross customs for it to get there.

Its leather dye I posted a page or so back.

Its alcohol based and violet.

Im more worried about fading then opaque.

If it's still legible on the bottle, see what the dye base

is. If it's oil based... mix in a little oil based black paint.

If it's alcohol based then throw in a lot of black ink.

^^Either way you are using a dye that will stain, but only

so much. You need something other than just the dye to

get the desired effect. Adding anything opaque to the dye

will protect it from fading as well.

if you order ANY kind of flammable liquids, aerosols etc, etc, etc from accross the border they take it away. you have to order from somewhere that won't cross customs for it to get there.

theres no shipping by sea or something?haha :D:scrambled: I need a nice marker and i cant dfind anything here, only magnuns, streks, and havent find any pilot yet

finally copped some more pens got about 100

pens now...to add to my pen ink...i can get rid

of it once i get some oink ink.

damn, that could make, about 16-20 oz? what all do you add to yours? im about to make a batch right now! ;) shit, cant wait till i can get at that oink. Finally got stocked in my shop! the day i went to the shop, i went to the skatepark, and some huge ass mexican dude comes with a shotgun. what a day!

damn, that could make, about 16-20 oz? what all do you add to yours? im about to make a batch right now! ;) shit, cant wait till i can get at that oink. Finally got stocked in my shop! the day i went to the shop, i went to the skatepark, and some huge ass mexican dude comes with a shotgun. what a day!

hey man, would you be down to trade a small bingo mop filled with OInk for the same marker filled with Nero ink?

i made sum pen ink with nail polish remover though

add purple pvc primer to it

4z2ld9f.jpg

god damn, after the buff?

i made mine with 10 black pens, 10 blue pens(nice violet color), 2.5 ounces rubbing alcohol(put it in an empty Higgins Eternal Jar, fuck that shit. Pen Ink beats the hell out of Eternal) and about 1/4 tsp gum arabic. stains pretty nice on painted surfaces. and ive heeard about the stuff, whats up with PVC primer?

hey man, would you be down to trade a small bingo mop filled with OInk for the same marker filled with Nero ink?

i dont rock nero, or do trades with no names, sorry man.