INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
WHATTTT????? at my store over here in detroit we have to pay 7.50 for a 1.5oz bottle of pilot ink. mann i hate u

^^yeah... that's the only price I know of.

We might be speaking about different pilot inks...

but I think there is only one.

I would willing pay $2 for 1.5oz.

Great ink by itself.

Guys I just got some stamp pad ink (in bottles), stuff stains fingers pretty good, what can/should I mix with it (leather dye?) or should I just use it?

I have blue and red, pretty small bottles.

stamp pad ink sucks get rid of the ink the bottles more useful than the ink use it for a mini mop:huh:

Ok, this is my recipe that I use in my homemade markers. At walmart:

bottle of isoprospyl(rubbing)alcohol. 85 cents

10 pack of pens(any color of ink). 48-99 cents.

Open up the pens, cut off the ball point tip and/or sealed end of tube and blow the ink into your mixing container. Add 2 oz or more of alcohol to it, depending on how thick the pen ink is, and stir well. You can add a half oz of leather dye for stains. Cheap-o ink-o. (does not work on plastic, but looks nice on metals)Personally, i ldig the red and violet colors.

does this shit work :confused:

UHH BITCHES I FINALLY GOT MY NEW MINI-MOPS IN!

2024oink-mini-mop.jpg

Nice and slim, easy to squeeze but super thick plastic, a GREAT nib that extends out of the top rather than sitting in, so you ALWAYS get a consistent line, with no drips if you apply no pressure or very controlled drips if you give it a good squeeze.

8168oink-ink-example-mini-mop.jpg

$2.99 empty of $5.99 filled with our exclusive OInk ink

GET AT THE KID! oinkartlimited@yahoo.com or PM me hurr.

you can get window chalk at the dollar tree same size just needs ink

stop comparing those fucken window markers, face painters and other random markers that you find at the dollar tree with those new mini mops that the homie oink is selling. Hes said it numerous times already.

If you dont like these markers that are coming out in the graffiti websites, DONT FUCKEN BUY THEM. simple as that dude

Good shit tho oink, ima cop a few of them man. ur gonna have 2 keep me posted homie

so,

i'm thinking of a master plan.

-8 oz. of oink / DED / other alcohol based stainer filled ink

-6 oz. of krink black / grog black / marsh t-grade / other dark black ink

-2 oz. garvey

-extra 1.0 g each of methylene blue, gentian violet & potassium permanganate

-1-2 oz. of good black shoe polish

place in 16 oz bottle, shake shake shake let sit for 24-48 hr's shake shake shake place in mop and use.

i bet that'd be an ill formula.

i'm going to have to try that next month when i've run my current markers and mops dry.

8 oz OInk

+ 6 oz Marsh

+ 2 oz Garvey

+ 1 gram (One of each stainer)

+ 1-2 oz shoe polish

-------------------------

= 17 oz Minimum. You're gonna need a bigger bottle.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

I assume you adjusted for spillage though... and what do I know about ink-making? Answer: Nothing.

yooooo oinkoinkoink...ur driving me crazy with all these mixes.:bomb: :spin: :loopy: :loopy2: :yuck: :heartbeat: :headache:

CO-COSIGNED, but its making me craz-E in a good way

FONE say fuck those glorified bingo daubers eh? WELL I say fuck you, and FUCK ALL DA HATERZ.

oink 4 lyfe son:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: OI! oi! oi!! oiNK!!

AND besides fuck the dauber industry too, i'll go down to the retirement home WITH A MINI-MOP to my old aunt JEMIMA and say hey aunty, hows bingo? AUNT: its going alright...except this GEEZER ASS MO' FUCKA KEEP WIPIN' OFF MY CARD! ME:ok, well guess what, AUNT: what? ME:i got you this DOPE new dauber, complete with dope ink, tell that geezer sucka to GO AHEAD' TRY AND WIPE THAT SHIT AGAIN!

..DONT hate i couldn't think of much else

gotta squeeze in another >:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: OINK fo lyfe!!! sorry for the dubble post