INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

WELL THAT TOY WAS FULL OF SHIT! AND WAS PROBALY TRYING TO SELL THAT CANDY INK OR THAT VANDALS INK CRAP

AND THE REASON PEOPLE ARE ALL UP ON IT AS YOU SAY IS BECAUSE MY SHIT IS ACTUALY GOOD!

VANDALS INK IS BOOTLEG KRINK COME ON NOW! AND IT COST JUST AS MUCH AS MY INK

IF I WANTED TO I COULD SELL SILVER BUCKET PAINT TOO BUT THAT WOULD BE LAME AND I KNOW KR PERSONALY AND WOULDNT WANT TO STEP ON HIS TOES THE ONLY WAY I WOULD EVEN STEP IN THAT LANE IS IF I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it would be neat if someone did do a science experiment to test the ink.

garvey,nero,tmarsh,griffin,corio,grog,nero,otr, DED, krink, other (such as homemade with fishoil etc)

then find a piece of plastic, metal, and wood.

label and mark respectively then use a commerical graffiti remover to spray on. ( only on half of it so you can see the before and after, also there should be no scrubbing, jsut a wipe)

then it can be compared to each other as to boldness, darkness buff resistance etc.

i think it would be neat if someone did do a science experiment to test the ink.

garvey,nero,tmarsh,griffin,corio,grog,nero,otr, DED, krink, other (such as homemade with fishoil etc)

label and mark respectively then use a commerical graffiti remover to spray on. ( only on half of it so you can see the before and after, also there should be no scrubbing, jsut a wipe)

then it can be compared to each other as to boldness, darkness buff resistance etc.

That sounds awesome! When can we expect that you'll have this finished and posted for us?

ill be looking forward to the conclusion of ur science experiment. tell me when its done.

YEAH! Good idea! Then after its all done we can call MTV and see if they can make a reality show about a bunch of kids that have to live in a house and each kid gets a different ink and they try and see who is King of the house. They could having missions to hit spots and get it all on film so that the rest of america's viewing public, not just you guys, can get let in on every little idiosyncrasy that has been well reserved and respected until the internet became so popular and cheap.

Lets commercialize graffiti!!

GOOD IDEA... no!

GREAT IDEA.

Ok i've got a smal pot of like Model Airplane paint, it's red coloured, and i need it pretty much now to paint this guys shoes.

I've tested the permanence of it, and when it dries it just turns slightly dry and rubs off if i apply any pressure with a wet thumb.

I tried to get my hands on some spare brake fluid to add a teaspoon of it to the paint, but i didn't have any look. Can anyone tell me if there's any other common household chemicals that i can add to it, to make it permanent? Or even just to stop it from rubbing off so easily.

Thanks

Ok i've got a smal pot of like Model Airplane paint, it's red coloured, and i need it pretty much now to paint this guys shoes.

I've tested the permanence of it, and when it dries it just turns slightly dry and rubs off if i apply any pressure with a wet thumb.

I tried to get my hands on some spare brake fluid to add a teaspoon of it to the paint, but i didn't have any look. Can anyone tell me if there's any other common household chemicals that i can add to it, to make it permanent? Or even just to stop it from rubbing off so easily.

Thanks

....hahaha. that's ridiculous. go ask your hobby shop clerk or whatever he might know. maybe get a hobby paint that is water proof?

I thought this thread was about making your OWN ink. If I wanted to hear about DED's ink I'd go to his website. And even if you do buy it, theres no way your going to get the recipie. For all you guys know he puts pussy juice in there with some octopus ink. Great. Is this ad over yet?