handwriting....

Guest mopius

jesus> its kinda hard to read but heres what i can get out of it. you tend to look back at things or live in the past, and never let things go. also, you seem to be insecure or hiding something about yourself, and dont really like to open with people. also you might have had some family troubles or are ashamed of something family related. that about i could get out of it. this could be true, or just another variation of your signature therefore making it invalid.

seeking> i know what you mean. i have the same problem. my writing varies on what style and other things i can use to make it more elaborate and such. so its really hard to tell with me too. by the way you can still send that other info if you want. i agree with writing being an art, ther are some people with some amazing signatures out there. they should reallly look into this hobby of graffitti.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-01-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word... mine hasn't changed since i learned. sometimes i can't even read it.

for my signature, ii just do the first letter... scribble... and do the last letter.

i can't even write cursive. i did that sat ish in print

my hand writing can't be analyzed. my old roomate used to do that ish.. couldn't make anything out

• 3 months later...

http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000016186/1000016186_122200174928PM0.3615076.jpg'>

When I write fast , it's a whole new ballgame.

http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000016186/1000016186_122200175720PM0.5184442.jpg'>

Noticed I almost spelled soceity wrong. The proffesor who wrote that sentence on the board has to be a moron. Now that I read it again, it's worded all wrong.

I have decent handwriting...or at least other people seem to think so,I get compliments all the time-not that I really care..but hey..whatever. Back when I was still in school I used to forge sick notes for people I knew...sometimes I even got paid to do them.As far as handstyle goes,I try to work with different ways..but most of the time I just keep it simple and legible.later.

Guest anonymous
Originally posted by teister

I can't write in cursive anymore. Once I didn't have to for school anymore I just forgot how. Like you know that part at the end of the SAT when you have to copy that paragraph in cursive and then sign it? It took me like 20 minutes to do that.

haha i remember that shit. it took me forever too. i just make up a lot of cursive letters. i made up the letter of my middle initial on my driver's license.

i have like 5 handwritings. if i dont conciously think about what im doing, i will combine my regular messy scribble with capitals and graf style, along with cursive.

hey i just thought of something... does anyone else have this problem: i can write really good on paper in front of me but the second i have to write on a verticle wall, like tagging a bathroom with a fat marker... my handwriting goes to shit. no pun intended. if anyone had this problem, how did you get over it? thanks.

Archived