Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

handwriting....

Guest cracked ass

I've heard that signing your name differently each time indicates you're a dissembler (i.e. you're hiding something). I also heard that JFK did that.

Guest wakassOATH

all you people with shitty hand writing should become docters , you all ready have half the coarse down

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by wakassOATH:

all you people with shitty hand writing should become docters , you all ready have half the coarse down

BUMP,doctors are the worst handwriters ever.

Fuck graphologists,drug store employees are the best.If theu can read those recipees they do anything!

I have started to believe that in doctor schools they have this course like "SCIENTIFIC CODING OF A RECIPEE"

and in pharmacist schools they have "DECODING SCIENTIFIC DATA" or something like that.

Its a conspiracy for sure,like that conspiracy that socks have with washing machines.All socks go in the washing machine as a pair and get out alone.Y'all know what this is about,rebel socks with a good escape plan and a powerfull ally.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

even worse than that is my handwriting. I sign my name on checks and stuff different every time, and sometimes screw up altogether.

I'm the same way. I get worried sometimes when the store clerks actually watch me sign my visa slips that they won't accept it because my signiture isn't the same.

Generally if I'm writing something I start by printing, then it gets gradually more messy as I progress down the page untill it's almost scribbles. I like evrything to be uniform though, so I'll actually re-copy things over and over until I like the look of it (say school notes for example).

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

jesus> its kinda hard to read but heres what i can get out of it. you tend to look back at things or live in the past, and never let things go. also, you seem to be insecure or hiding something about yourself, and dont really like to open with people. also you might have had some family troubles or are ashamed of something family related. that about i could get out of it. this could be true, or just another variation of your signature therefore making it invalid.

seeking> i know what you mean. i have the same problem. my writing varies on what style and other things i can use to make it more elaborate and such. so its really hard to tell with me too. by the way you can still send that other info if you want. i agree with writing being an art, ther are some people with some amazing signatures out there. they should reallly look into this hobby of graffitti.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-01-2001).]

word... mine hasn't changed since i learned. sometimes i can't even read it.

for my signature, ii just do the first letter... scribble... and do the last letter.

i can't even write cursive. i did that sat ish in print

my hand writing can't be analyzed. my old roomate used to do that ish.. couldn't make anything out

There was a thread on this a ways back. My handwriting is terrible - no style, hesitant, and inconsistent. (Of course, so is my hand :( ) I am disinclined to post it for a variety of reasons.

everyone says my handwriting looks like a girls...one time, i forgot to put my name on a paper we turned in and my teach made me prove it was mine, cause she tought it was a girls...

maybe if i get near a scanner i'll post mine

http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000016186/1000016186_122200174928PM0.3615076.jpg'>

When I write fast , it's a whole new ballgame.

http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000016186/1000016186_122200175720PM0.5184442.jpg'>

Noticed I almost spelled soceity wrong. The proffesor who wrote that sentence on the board has to be a moron. Now that I read it again, it's worded all wrong.

Guest 455

I have decent handwriting...or at least other people seem to think so,I get compliments all the time-not that I really care..but hey..whatever. Back when I was still in school I used to forge sick notes for people I knew...sometimes I even got paid to do them.As far as handstyle goes,I try to work with different ways..but most of the time I just keep it simple and legible.later.

Guest anonymous
Originally posted by teister

I can't write in cursive anymore. Once I didn't have to for school anymore I just forgot how. Like you know that part at the end of the SAT when you have to copy that paragraph in cursive and then sign it? It took me like 20 minutes to do that.

haha i remember that shit. it took me forever too. i just make up a lot of cursive letters. i made up the letter of my middle initial on my driver's license.

i have like 5 handwritings. if i dont conciously think about what im doing, i will combine my regular messy scribble with capitals and graf style, along with cursive.

hey i just thought of something... does anyone else have this problem: i can write really good on paper in front of me but the second i have to write on a verticle wall, like tagging a bathroom with a fat marker... my handwriting goes to shit. no pun intended. if anyone had this problem, how did you get over it? thanks.

Bippity bippity bippity...baddddummmmppp...BBB..umpa umpa umpa....UUUU...chuga chuga...MMMM...wop wop wop...PPPP.