Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fucking Koot is a clown and he dont give a shit what you think..

I am not conceited or arrogant I just think that it's funny that people get all worked up over my stupid comments..After all it is the internet and none of this shit matters,but for some reason it does to YOU..I write KooT as a joke..It's Big KOOT Tha Bowling Ball Nut Swinger to you and your internet posse...So hate on, if you think I care, you're mistaken...:clown:

I just thought of something. Koot means "Ass" in Cambodian, no joke. Haha. Anyways, Koot kept it up. But keep the attiude (even though you're just fuckin' around with people) down. And yes, I'm still going to contribute to this thread. Hold on... I need a photohost. (photobucket perhaps)

~p-sizzle~

Fucking Koot is a clown and he dont give a shit what you think..

Originally posted by not_like_you

I am not conceited or arrogant I just think that it's funny that people get all worked up over my stupid comments..After all it is the internet and none of this shit matters,but for some reason it does to YOU..I write KooT as a joke..It's Big KOOT Tha Bowling Ball Nut Swinger to you and your internet posse...So hate on, if you think I care, you're mistaken...:clown:

Who says He's pretending? If you dont know the Koot man do not judge him..:lol:

waaay too many extra needless lines.... too forced and too many seperate lines, try not making your K's three seperate lines with those weird things under neath, take that shit out and then make one line down and one line to make the two things that kick off the k. That's all that is needed, and less is better msot of the time. Your U looks like a 4 and is all square... the i is ok cept has the underline thing making it half capital and half lowercase (the dot).

Just too much shit goin on. Take normal handwriting make it neat... get the structure of the letters down just as you would with piecing simple letters and write letters over and over. look at different ways people take say the letter C for example and find one you like then take that and use that style to form each letter of the alpha bet. You could flip it around throw a line and theres ya D, P R and B. Take that R and make it a K. Take ya O cut off the top or your y and make it look like a U. Make each letter flow with the same style and work on the sturcutre of em over and over and over. See how you can make one letter flow into eachother with the least lines possible. Maybe add an extrea kick off a few letters where its needed but don't overdo like you did with ya hand above.

That's just my advice to you and do shit over and over and over and over. Get that down and adjust the letters and do em over and over and over. Ya hand will keep changin and keep improving and 1 month later youll look at ya old and notice how wack it was.

That's personally how I work on my hand and although I don't got a great hand I at least improve and am gettin better.

So GL with yas... and hope i helped... 1