Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
old*824

the im glad ima alchoholic thread.

you know? i dont give a fuck. yeah bitch i like to get drunk and put the flask to my face pass out in the grass while erasing all traces of my past.

i dont want to quit. id rather drink myself to death. i try. but not that hard.

so while im youngin still......i drank heavy for the last ten years and it comes down to this.

the world does not provide a place amongst eachother..us humans..that deserves my fulltime sobriety.

and fuckit right....cause im special and they got more to lose by not having me around then i do.

fuck society. id rather drink.

hah....you know whats funny? i drove my parent to alchohol support groups for having an alchoholic son.

give a fuck though. when i came up my friends were introvenious(sp?) meth addicts that did shady shit....and im like..yeah man..i drink fortys and cause ruckus....whats your fucking problem.

i went to aa. fuck aa. stopping drinking makes me unhappy. this world is fucked so whats it matter if im drunk and calling in sick most of my time. my bills are paid.

i guess im saying this world drove me to be an alchoholic. cause i dont give a fuck enough to spend 3 days in a row sober.

a friend of mine and myself have been drunk for the last 2 months almost nihtly off of Bacardi Vanilla and/or jagermeister and red bull....dead drunk most nights....:dazed: ah, fuck it you only live once.

yo Arcel..

does big bear taste better than old gold?

allthough....old gold with a guiness poured in to the label taste like guiness the rest of the way down.

you know your an alchoholic when your divorced and drunk and are considering asking your roomates to buy you beer cause you lost your id when your drunk and dont want to go to the store even though you got to glasses of beer left and want to work in the am.

i should probably stop drinking. but i like drinking. its what i do. i drink write work and drink and drink.

fuck society. fuck it all....give me a place to sleep a decent paying job and a oppurtunity to paint shit plus som mauroaskidjfasopidjfasl;kdjfasl;d....im a happy mother fucker...ill raise a kid real honest.

ahhhhhhhhh......fuck.......im not even done drinking my beer and stilll wanta get more drunk. im a loser booozer. fuck you.

fuck yeah, ive drank a 40 or more every day this week, today i drank a 40 of oe, smoked a bowl, stole a 12 oz henry weinhards from my neighbors fridge, then took some xanax, im chiilling

Guest krie
Originally posted by DETO

jagermeister and red bull.....

that nice ?

hell yeah to saying fuck it. i drink everyday. before work, after work, and a lot of the time while im walking home from work. but you know what? i keep a steady job, pay my bills, and go to school and get grades. its not that i hate life and need an escape. beer is delicious and makes me happy. heres to microbrews...

getting drunk and eating asian butt.

I was on a serious cocktail trip for the last three or so years but now i'm more into my alcohol straight on the rocks, vodka tonic, A little E & J in a glass, my gf and i raiding her mom's cognac case at her house.

God, i love cognac...half a shot of good cognac is like taking four shots of jaeger. So classy.

but i love jaeger....it's like a delightfully warm coat of tar plastering the inside of my stomach on a cold afternoon...I was drunk on jaeger the first time i ate my gf's butt out. yum yum.

Alcohol is so great...I love getting my drink on more than weed these days.

Originally posted by dowmagik

alcohol makes butt eating gggggrrrreat

hell yeah ::slapping high five w/dowmagik::

Down wit da B.E.C.

I forgot to mention another great alcohol that is to be savored like fine wine and that would be....

Petron Silver with a wedge of lime to suck on. yum yumm.

yuck....

eating asshole is gross...clean pussy is one thing.....but asshole?

YUCK.....

lets just talk about lots of malt liqour and penetration.

after three fortys......im really drunk....yes...yes its true.....if you drink not three but actually four..false advertising on my part....FOUR FORTYS.....you to can get drunk and try to go to work in the morning.....

but since i work when ever the fuck i feel like it.....its a o motherfucking k.

platinium playeer.

when filling out job applications for minimum wage....

do you have a full time job.....

i list STUPID OFF FORTYS>........

really its fun...be a derilict boozer that hustles and just fills out job apps drunk for fun.......

its my new reality tv show.

^^exactly. I admit that I have a drinking problem. This is something that I am definately not proud of. I don't want to quit so I guess you could say that I drink in moderation ( 2-3 times a week).

DRINKING HEAVILY EVERYDAY WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN !! forreal dude. Cant sleep, cant fuck... etc,

*being the weekend warrior suits me fine right now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this