Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MarzOne

MARZ one

whuttup.. i write marz and i heard there was a MARZ one in germany.. if anyone can post flicks or anything it woudl be a big help..

easy

pace

aight then thanx i spsoe... if anyone can post any flicks.. if they have any not essential tho just some one got in touch with me but i cant trace em

peace

I used to think I was the only LENS......ha ha ha ha...what a pipe dream.

I've actually talked to cat's over AIM that sent me photos they took of my tags and some characters. I was fucking flattered.

marz

there is one down south, looks like he just started so it might be you? If not you can look in the old La. threads, think I put a pic or two of his script a long time ago.

Originally posted by wiseguy

there are probably heaps of people that write marz all over the world.

on marz heaps of people write ERTH.

Wake Up

Dont Worry about writers from other fuckn countries just worry about your own. if you write something that someone from another country writes they will never find out and if they did they wouldnt no who u are. You cant say i write something and noone else in the world writes it thats bullshit. i wrote serch for ages then i realized there is a serch in my own country.. i had asked heaps of people about serch if it was taken and everyone said no but then i found out that he is pretty big just he only did pieces so you really had to watch out to know him.i respect that i and changed wat i wrote.

Originally posted by kemekill

on marz heaps of people write ERTH.

...hey i write erth...think i should change it?...

one of the UK's top writers used to write marz. my best mate wrote it for 4 years but changed as there was so many other people writing marz.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this