OCCUPATION

snk509

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I work at an international legal center...Im an overseas manager, meaning i take buisness trips out of the country everynow and again, all paid for by the company and i always stay at the plaza where i hit on chicks all day long when not in buisness meetings.

I hate my job though, id rather be doing some freelance design or some god damn graffiti all day, im at the point of bringing some paint in my suitcase and hitting up a bus during lunchtime.

The only outlet i have right now is when i go out on missions and hit up, it's crazy, have to throw myself into the gutter just so i dont feel shitty about myself....damn yuppie piece of shit work.

well currently i work for an environmental company doing computer work for em.. but i get that done real quickly during the day so i have time to chill on here and browse the net..

im looking to leave this job, i was thinkin i might start as a panel beater/spray painter on cars.. id love to end up working on hot cars and sprayin em wicked paint jobs, or ethier become a motorcycle mechanic, but i think there would be more $$$ in being a painter

Originally posted by fatbastard

i dont know why, but i have always wanted to work at footlocker.....whats it like? how did you get the job did you have prior experince and how does it pay..

australian footlocker employees get 40% off shoes!

its ok I work at the number one store in the franchise so the pay is good I make a salary plus commision. and the discount is 30% off but i can get it at any footlocker and Champs anywhere in the world as well as eastbay.com.

For most of my adult life I did various semi-skilled industrial work: hospital orderly, truck driver, welder, construction worker/ carpenter, Marine Corps, machinist, heavy equipment repair, etc. These jobs paid okay, but they were not satisfying at all. I became a registered nurse when I was 45. I've been an adolescent psychiatric nurse most of my RN career. Right now I work in a psych unit that has a contract with a Juvenile Detention Center. So basically, I work all day with kids that either are awaiting trial or have been convicted of some crime, and can't handle jail.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

its ok I work at the number one store in the franchise so the pay is good I make a salary plus commision. and the discount is 30% off but i can get it at any footlocker and Champs anywhere in the world as well as eastbay.com.

you wouldnt be able to give me any tips regarding how i wold go about getting a job at a footlocker in australia would you?

I am part of the management team for a local restaurant. I hate it, I work with idiots, I cook food for morons, and I smell like onions when I go home from work. But I make good moeny and don't have time to spend it so I am building a nice size bank account....but fuck my job.

<3,

Zack Morris

Archived