OCCUPATION

snk509

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nope. im currently painting and repairing windows in a 600,000 home. its cuts. followed by painting bathrooms, rooms, hallways, walls, trim and maybe installing some hardwood floors.

you gotta be carefull though, you dont really want to drip paint on counters that cost thousands cause they are fancy marble.

i want to learn carpentry and wiring though, paint fumes make you crazy.

Originally posted by old*824

nope. im currently painting and repairing windows in a 600,000 home. its cuts. followed by painting bathrooms, rooms, hallways, walls, trim and maybe installing some hardwood floors.

you gotta be carefull though, you dont really want to drip paint on counters that cost thousands cause they are fancy marble.

i want to learn carpentry and wiring though, paint fumes make you crazy.

sounds like a great job. how did you get started ?

to make decent money starting out learn how to use a paint brush, prep an area with tape, paper and plastic, and roll a good solid coat, caulk windows and cracks and do it all quickly. so for instance, paint your room or kitchen. then when the spring comes around, cause painting is pretty seasonal, call up every contractor/paint company in the phone book and tell em you been painting five years and are looking for work.

exterior painting is about moving ladders painting quickly with attention to detail and not getting paint on shit its not supposed to.

anyway...its cutty, i been doing it on and off. its pretty easy to find jobs that pay cash and what not, but its the end of the season. i got lucky as a motherfucker.

its cool work though, if you do it for a couple years you can get a contractors license/business license...and if you do good work you get refferrals and its not unheard of to make 4 g's a month.

but like i said, i want to learn carpentry and wiiring to do custom furniture for rich people cause paint fumes make you crazy.

Originally posted by old*824

painter..interior exterior residential commercial.

are you union snk?

NAW IM NOT UNION I WORK IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY THAT BUILDS MACHINES THAT LAY STACK AND MOVE CARDBOARD. PAINT EM WITH AIR PRESSURED SPRAY GUNS

EASY AS FUCK NOTHIN SPECIAL SOME INDUSTRIAL COATINGS OF ALL SORTS OF COLORS MIXED WITH SOME THINNER OR OTHER SPECIAL SHIT IF NEEDED

From where i do my job I hit on cashiers all day long and make dates with them so they can stand me up(twice). Then I become infatuated with a 26 year old chick from Uruguay one that kind of flirts with me. Then theres the half black half puerto rican one i went out with a couple of times but it led to nothing. Then theres the one from belize that I hung out with a couple of times but nothing happened. Then theres the 28 year old married French one that reported me to the manager on sexual harassment complaints. Then theres the 56 year old gay crippled pedophile that always tries to make dates with me. Then the one cashier that becomes infatuated with me is a fat one that im not feeling. Damn i got off the topic.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I WORK IN A SCIENCE MUSEUM THAT IS FULL OF TOURISTS AND LITTLE KIDS...I SPEND MY DAYS DOING COW EYES DISSECTIONS, SITTING IN THE INFO DESK, FINDING LOST CHILDREN, AND ROAMING AROUND THE MUSEUM IN A DUMBFOUNDED STATE DOING NOTHING

ITS THE ULTIMATE STONER JOB

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by snk509

THAT WOULD BE SMAK NOT ME DONT EVER GET US MIXED UP PLEASE ILL SHOOT MY SELF

i work at a retirement home. i serve them food. its a great job. free food whenever i want (and its good). steaks, chicken breasts, chicken tenderloins, halibut, salmon, salad, fries, potatos, cakes, pies, ice cream, milkshakes, beer, wine, cheeeese. theres really just about anything you could want there. i make myself a milkshake every night and go out and flirt with the reception with nice tits. last night we were talking about fucking at work, and she said shes always wanted to do it at work. and then we both agreed the freezer might be kind of interesting. i get along good with girls, i think i can nail this girl even though shes got a boyfriend. well see.