Goddamn Noiseaddict Roomates

Gunm

How come some people always have to have a stereo going or watching television or just having the computer on playing fucking TuPac even when no one is around? My roomates are scared...no, terrified of silence. They have an addiction to auditory stimulation that rivals a exotic dancers lust for cocaine. A lust for anything not quiet.

Fuck man, name that noise that keeps your ass up at night. i can name mine: five chinese insomniacs. I should just bump my music when i get up at eight in the morning because that's when they sleep. Any other good ways to fuck with these guys when they sleep during the day?

(edited for pot-related errors)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i also have music playing pretty much all the time... but i try to keep it quiet enough that it doesn't go too far past my door when other people are home...

as for what keeps me up...

screeching tires mostly... and fireworks... but i rarely go to sleep before 2am so that's the only noise i really have to deal with... i think if you try to sleep here before midnight you're fucked...

i've also been woken up by the girl who lives above me every time she gets laid... for some reason she only ever fucks between 6 and 7 am...

I used to work at 6 in the morning at Sears.....and my roomate and his bitch used to get into crazy fights and then decided to fuck all loud....it sucked.I'm drunk as fuck right now and don't feel like typing anymore.....thanks for your time.

Guest imported_Europe

My neighbor plays the worst crossover shit at weird times and even the good shit she bumps sounds horrible when it goes through a couple of walls...

live by myself with no neighbors withing volume setting 15, so i usually have music playing and it usually is anywhere from good volume to cranked.... not too much keeps me up besides my cat jumpimg around ocasionally, besides that its fairly quiet until about 7am when the busses start going by every 10minutes... but at this point i am so used to those and usually getting up then anyways...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i like having the teevee on in the background because i dont like being or feeling alone, plus when its dead silence im just bored or irratatted.

i throw music on sometime, mainly when im drawing and chillen, or when im in the mood.

id handle my roomates if they were bothering me though...

you dont want it with me when it comes to shit like that, i will go into full roomate battle war tactics to make your life a living fucking hell.

please believe it.

I'd put you in my trunk. :lol: Is he kidding?

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

You have been reading Chuck Palanhuik (sp?) recently. Good job.

yeah.i wish i could wipe my roomates out with a culling song right about now. Em martyr...gimme some good tactics to use on these fools. i wanna go to war.

Archived