find the boeing

casekonly

are2,

as i said before, no offense to you or your friend, but but i know people who have claimed to see space aliens and white guys who could jump, but until i see some proof, since the facts seem to stand in contrast, i gotta remain skepticle. but trust me, if there was any one thing ive seen, read, or heard about this that would make me believe it, it's your claim to know someone who's seen it. unfortunitly, again, it still just seems so fishy to me, ya know.

old*whatever,

no one is claiming the 'terrorists' are still alive, they're claiming, with very credible backing, that their passports and identities were stolen years and years before any of this took place. it's not a 'conspiracy' theory in any respect, its just common everyday identity fraud, with global implications.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i seen some footage of world trade center 7 collapsing...you know the 47 story one. that shit went straight down and the shot showed it undamaged from the side i was looking at.

and what i read recently has shown that a lot of fire fighters at the scene of the wtc attacks heard explosions before the wtc collapsed.

so yeah, 9/11 in my logical conclusion was nothing more than a right wing coup of the israeli/zionist/lunatic right wings to strip us of our civil rights- which they have done a stunning job of in patriot act 1 and 2- and spend a bunch of money on war and shit.

i think a missle hit the pentagon. they may have flown a plane over dc but i think for the damage done it had to be a missle.

oh yeah, funny how the wtc remains were sent to china to be smelted before any conclusive research was allowed to find the cause of the collapse.

bleah, i dont even give a fuck no more.

*edit...what i find so weird though, is the complete lack of footage of the plane. i dont belive there was not at least one surveilance camera that caught either the approach or the impact. considering the sensitivity of the pentagon, i would imagine it would be under full perimater surveilance therefore capturing the plane from several angles.

but whatever, i hope our troops get to come home soon you know? As far as im concerned they are the current victims of terror, having to fight a war theyshouldnt.

the constitution was kinda cool when it worked. anyway.

IF IT DIDN'T CRASH INTO THE PENTAGON, WHERE DID IT GO??

cool.

i will reiterate: it's tough to offend me..i have become a lot more laid back in the past year or so as well.

i completely respect your doubts.

it is important to not believe everything that you are told automatically..

as a person who has so little faith in opur government, and is well versed in our own guilt as american citizens, i still have a hard time understanding what motivations our government would have for slaughtering it's own people, and how they would have managed to coordinate that with terrorists.

and, what would the motivation be???

we obviously were fully behind retaliation in the middle east even before the pentagon

it is still true that people died on that airliner, that the airliner carrying many human beings was destined for (i think) LA and yet crashed and burned, killing everyone abooard.

what would the theory be for explaining their deaths and dissappearance?

what happened to that airliner if it did not crash into the pentagon then??

don't you think more likely and better questions would be..

Did our governement shoot the pennsylvania plane down?

(..i don't care, those people deserve to be heros)

Did anyone know it was going to happen?

(they had clues, but not concrete evidence or knowledge)

wow...so this is what happens when you spend too much time on 12oz. I had no fucking clue there was a conspiracy theory involving the pentagon. I always thought it would take some serious talent to take and maintain a plane at an altitude low enough to hit the pentagon like that...but I never gave it anymore thought after that.

I've always believed the PA plane was shot down.

has no one considered the posibillity that it was a UFO that

'de-atomized' moments after the crash to erase all evidence?

I honestly have no idea what happend there...

but people died in vain, at the hands of someone evil,

and that will all be balanced out in the end.

i think the PA plane was definitaly shit down, and i also think it should have been. i think all 4 should have been, and id still think that if every single person i knew and loved was on board. to me this one doesnt matter at all, because i can clearly see why we would deny it. this is simple PR.

"as a person who has so little faith in opur government, and is well versed in our own guilt as american citizens, i still have a hard time understanding what motivations our government would have for slaughtering it's own people, and how they would have managed to coordinate that with terrorists.

we obviously were fully behind retaliation in the middle east even before the pentagon "

two words: pearl harbor.

again, i have no clue why the government would have fabricated the attack on the pentagon, or where the plane might have gone to. ive never claimed to have an answer, or even a concrete theory, all ive said since day one, was that as far as i can tell, the physical facts as they seem to present themselves, from both sides, regardless of spoken interpretation, do not add up to a plane crashing into the pentagon. it very well might have happend, but even if you believe it did, you have to concede to the fact that there is sufficent evidence to question it, especially when you look at the rest of the events surrounding that day, and the actions of our country for the last hundred years.

we were not at all 'fully behind retaliation in the middle east' before 9.11. im assuming your implying that was a miss communication or something, but either way, 9.11 opend the flood gates for any action we wanted to undertake, the whole world over, no matter the opposition. if the pentagon was a fabrication, then it would have been done in conjunction with the rest of the events, to produce the final whole. the fact that it became such an ignored topic immediately after the events, just seems to further strengthen the idea that there was something afoul. we're experts at eploiting anything and making mole hills into universes, so when we dont exploit something, its almost more reason to question the validity. now, i dont think that there were necesessarily american government agents planning this whole event, behind closed doors, what i think is far more likely, is that the powers that be, let it happen, and in some cases, made small motions to ensure it did happen (such as not intercepting the planes despite that being standard protocol).

so, what if it was a plane? i don't really know what to believe anymore. there's the truth of what really happened on that day, which we may never know, then, there's conjecture...there's this side or that of whatever political party you choose trying to shove one more thing down your throat before commercial break, and then we've got the loonies. i don't know. it's a shame that people had to die that day, but i still question whether they had to die or not...you know? like seeking said, those planes were flying around for awhile before anyone seemed to realize what the fuck was going on...then, BAAAM, that shit hits the fan

Originally posted by seeking

"as a person who has so little faith in opur government, and is well versed in our own guilt as american citizens, i still have a hard time understanding what motivations our government would have for slaughtering it's own people, and how they would have managed to coordinate that with terrorists.

we obviously were fully behind retaliation in the middle east even before the pentagon "

again, i have no clue why the government would have fabricated the attack on the pentagon, or where the plane might have gone to.

we were not at all 'fully behind retaliation in the middle east' before 9.11.

im assuming your implying that was a miss communication or something, but either way, 9.11 opend the flood gates for any action we wanted to undertake, the whole world over, no matter the opposition. if the pentagon was a fabrication, then it would have been done in conjunction with the rest of the events, to produce the final whole. the fact that it became such an ignored topic immediately after the events, just seems to further strengthen the idea that there was something afoul. we're experts at eploiting anything and making mole hills into universes, so when we dont exploit something, its almost more reason to question the validity. now, i dont think that there were necesessarily american government agents planning this whole event, behind closed doors, what i think is far more likely, is that the powers that be, let it happen, and in some cases, made small motions to ensure it did happen (such as not intercepting the planes despite that being standard protocol).

yes, finding a motive is difficult.

in pearl harbor, we may have 'needed' a more concrete reason.

now, there is some miscommunication.

retaliation was obvious after the twin towers.

bottom line.

(not after 9/11 as a whole)

the pentagon attack occured several hours later.

(and again, what happened to that plane if it ddin't crash into the pentagon?)

the government obviously did not need another crash.

if they were behind the pentagon plane, come on, how could they have also not been responsible for the other planes.

and really now, even if there was a secret conspiracy with the saudis, there is no way it was government wide, and i believe it was al-qaeda and bin laden.

and yes, the lack of media attention to the pentagon was odd

but lets face it, the PA plane got no more attention, and lots of people have questioned why there has not been more attention paid to pentagon vicitims

i believe it really is as simple as media sensationalism.

get it?

there was no spectacular crash footage, no insane plane wreckage, no massive pentagon damage. just a simple case of hundreds of dead people with a hole in the side of a highyl securte building.

doesn't make for interesting viewing.

we are a country of voyeurs, you know?

that is why we've seen footage of the towers burning and collapsing again and again, you cannot turn away. the pentagon footage is not nearly as spectacular.

yes, people (unknowingly, in their slumber) let it happen.

This post is no indication of my stance on the theories.

The plane would not be that hard to control coming in. Traveling at those

speeds in air that "thick" because of low altitude, the pilot wouldn't have

any trouble as long as he knew where he was going. He wasn't gonna

do any barrel rolls at that height, but hey, guys were terrorists, not blue

angels.

Casekonly, the main story we heard was that the guys on the plane in

Pennsylvania had found out about what the terrorists were doing, and

that's why they brought it down. Had the other people known, there's a

good chance one of them would've brought those planes down.

The question is, after they overcame the terrorists, why the fuck would

you crash the plane? Take that bitch into a field somewhere, into some

cedars (because they're soft,) or if you're lucky, have someone on board

put it down on a highway or something. There were options.

Originally posted by S@T@N

The question is, after they overcame the terrorists, why the fuck would

you crash the plane? Take that bitch into a field somewhere, into some

cedars (because they're soft,) or if you're lucky, have someone on board

put it down on a highway or something. There were options.

why would you crash the plane?:lol: well why didnt you show them how to land it. looks simple enough right?

http://hci.ucsd.edu/hutchins/attitudes/757-fo.jpg'>

just show me how to put the landing gear down?

or how about, how to put flaps up to slow it down?

its a little bit more complicated then decreasing throttle and aiming at the landing area.

i highly doubt the even the above average person could even get lucky and land one of these.

Originally posted by iced_tea

why would you crash the plane?:lol: well why didnt you show them how to land it. looks simple enough right?

http://hci.ucsd.edu/hutchins/attitudes/757-fo.jpg'>

just show me how to put the landing gear down?

or how about, how to put flaps up to slow it down?

its a little bit more complicated then decreasing throttle and aiming at the landing area.

i highly doubt the even the above average person could even get lucky and land one of these.

iced tea is sucha liar. this is what's on the inside of all of those big fancy schmancy planes

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/n64-controller.jpg'>

!@#$,

very good point about the lack of replayable clip. i hadn't considered that. it doesnt change the fact that just based on the physical evidence alone, i find it questionable, but we've pretty much taken that one as far as we possibly can. unless you can show me a plane, i'll be skepticle, and unless i can show you not a plane, you'll stand by your beliefe. fair enough.

as far as i can tell, we needed a hell of alot more of a 'concrete' reason to invade iraq, than we did to enter ww2. which means if we're believing our government to be as despicable as they've proven themselves at times, that it would not at all be a far cry for them to sacrifice american lives for their gains. our government KNEW japan was going to attack pearl harbour, and did nothing, because they knew it would turn public sentiment in their favour. what better way to make us all hate a whole continent of innocent people, than to kill a bunch of civillians and blame it on some islamic terrorists hatred for 'freedom'. not for us having spent 20 years killing and imprisioning their people, but because of mcdonalds.... riiighgghhhttttt.

the big thing that always struck me about the PA plane, was that supposidly dude called his mom from a cell phone, and had an uninterupted conversation for almost 20 minutes. nooooowwwwwww, i dont know about yall, but my cell phone doesnt work when im sitting in my bed. i literally have to go outside, or into the bathroom to be able to get reception. the idea that a cell phone, with the technology two years ago, could sustain a call, for that long, at those altitudes, is almost preposterous. again, it doesnt prove that bush was sitting behind a ryder truck with a stinger missle, pointing it at the pentagon, but it further proves there are plenty of shady situations.

if we were in on it at all, it couldnt have possibly been 'government wide', because politicians are too fucking stupid to be able to keep such a thing under wraps. i have no problem believing that there were powers in our government, that knew something was being plannned, knew it was being carried out, and did not try to stop it. there are so many inconsistencies that stem from high-up positions, it would be impossible to not have someone pulling some sort of strings. obviously i cant prove any of that, but its all for fun anyway. no one cares what we have to say, we write on shit for a living.

i finally got 'peace to end all peaces' or whatever. havent gotten too far, cause school is kicking my ass, but thanks for recomending it.

What if the Boeing was shot down by fighter jets or some sort of missile defense system that may be guarding the pentagon, and that damage was done by only a portion of the debris? I've always had a feeling that's what they did with flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania. Of course they say they would shoot down our own planes if they had to. But imagine having to come out and tell that to the American people. I think they'd rather turn their victims into heroes and make up some story about the fearless and brave passengers that combated the evil doers and downed the plane themselves in a safe area as not to hurt any more innocent Americans than was necessary.

Originally posted by casekonly

iced tea is sucha liar. this is what's on the inside of all of those big fancy schmancy planes

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/n64-controller.jpg'>

damn you casekonly:mad: ! i was tryin to cut the gov. some slack.

have you seen the new ones. those cockpits are crazy complicated compared to the old school one you showed.

http://www.rolentapress.com/rolenta/collection/nintendo/virtual-boy.jpg'>

hehyea try to find the landing gear on that one smartass.:lol:

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by seeking

i have no problem believing that there were powers in our government, that knew something was being plannned, knew it was being carried out, and did not try to stop it. there are so many inconsistencies that stem from high-up positions, it would be impossible to not have someone pulling some sort of strings. obviously i cant prove any of that, but its all for fun anyway.

well its a good thing you guys got the national security act!!

Archived