The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear fellow 20 deepians

i know this may sound a bit selfish, but its for your own good: Work hard to get your 170+ stickers done. Would you rather see 4-5 of your stickers in a spot, or 10+? And its really cool to get to see all the variations of peoples work, because you cant get a feel for it with just a couple stickers. Finally, its more fair to the people that send the full 170, cause we arent getting back what we put in. And i know it takes a lot of time and work but its worth it... and in no way am i targeting anyone...

thanks,

Res

PS- PHILLY TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!!! around penn U

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

so wait, are you serious or are you full of it? i hope your serious for your sake, because if youre just messing around it took you a whole lot of time to make that bob with all the symbols and stuff lol...:D

Completely Serious... I wanna be down with 20 Deep...Don't Front™!

but I dont have a character...:o

cool....well you dont have to have a character to do stickers...it can be anything....find something you like and wouldnt mind doing...if you like a certain animal do them or if you like baseball or something, do baseballs lol..

oh and just to specify what stomah was saying about posting them on stickernation.net, put them under Twenty Deep not 20deep so we dont have a whole new category, the guys at stickernation already have trouble with so many new categories...

dbd, those stickers are phoenix,arizona man. represent like what. so far bobhas seen a crime scene, the movie club dread, a movie theater bathroom, a walgreens, lightposts, and he is currently helping my brothers band record some tracks for a new album.:lol: :lol: bobs making tons of friends.

well, it makes no sense really. does it matter what time they get there? no. i just think there should be a deadline what time we need to send them, by that way if there not there in a week(after the givin date) give or take a few days, then its not coming