The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont want to sound like an asshole but im getting annoyed.. this is a little hypocritical but ive already posted a good 100 flix...

1) stop coming in here asking questions, this isnt the place, dont ask to trade no more, dont ask where to get this, dont ask how we make shit, there's a thing called EMAIL use it...

2) less talking more picture taking...

3) stop posting pics of stickers not on walls

i dont want to sound like an ass but i dont want this thread going down hill.. :rolleyes:

i dun wanna sound like an ass either but people have helped me out so if some1 asks for help and i can help them, im gonna do it. i dont care where it is or what its about ima try my best to help them. if you dont like it then go cry to sum1 about it or lock urself in a closet or sumtin

res...yes that is condom kingdom, that place is always an experience. haha

i agree with communist, a small handful of people in here actually take flicks of the stickers in the street, i mean i understand if you dont have a digital camera or whatever, but 20Deep members better get bustlin haha, a major point of being in this thing is to show proof that youre doing your part and so everyone can see their work all over...to tell you the truth, im tired of coming in here and only seeing the stuff i just posted without new flicks from anyone else (no offense to those who post, you know who you are) ill be back with new 20 Dizzle flicks tonight...DONT FRONT!

bad-religion...dont know if you saw but i put one of your 27 stickers up on stickernation just a heads up..

Dude, If you would have looked at the posts right above you, you would have seen that this is a thread to showcase photos. There is a section to ask questions about such things, but this is not it.

But to give you an answer, postal stickers usually come from the post office.

Sorry to sound like a dick, but that question has been answered like 90000 times in this thread and the normal sticker thread. Just read for a while before you ask.

I threw one up at the laundrOmat tonight.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00419247f00000015.jpg'>