The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^

yeah i just saw that slowpoke on stickernation today and was like woohoo! im sure youre glad to see that up...

i have a canon digital camera, i dont have it on me and i forget the exact model number, but its the elf..the real small one. its pretty nice..

hey rube thanks a whole lot for putting bobs up, if you ever want more let me know, cant wait to get some rubes..you should upload them onto stickernation.net under Twenty Deep

yo stomah...word to ya boy on tour..

hahahahahahahaha i know where that is...lol i should, i put it up a couple weeks back lol haahahahaa well shame the left hand is coming off theres more around there too...heheheh big up bob in amsterdam hehehehe....

http://www.fotokings.com/2004Trip/20040305-0520BobSticker.jpg'>

:spin:

yo stomah di ur mate go to the paint market? ihope so*

peace..

Well, i hooked up my cam today and uploaded all the pics onto the computer only to find out that my paint program wont open so i can resize things, rename as different files (.GIF), and i cant upload them onto fotango... lovely...

just thought i'd update on the situation

posting info

^^^ you dont need to resize them in paint, fotango will do that for you and they dont need to be gif's to b uploaded to fotango, if im wrong srry, but thats wat happens for me

o yea, if for some reason it doesnt work email me the pics and ill b more than happy to post them peace

went to see club dread today......a couple of bobs watched the movie from varius places. i fliked em, but its on a disposable and i still have about 20 fliks left. dbd, you were right about the clear ones, how they roll up if your not careful.....:o ......i still salvaged it, but there is a crease at the bottom of the stickie. ah well. alot of people in my apartment complex are meeting bob too. he dwells on a few lightposts and electric boxes. do we have a 20 deep roll call yet?