The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stuck a shitload up around city-hall and the gallery today (look on the poles). Got some bobs and clouds up. Flicks will be up by the weekend once again.

Nice new shit perro, btw, you tag up near the BK on market? I saw a chem-washed out tag that could have said perro, butnot sure if it was you or something else.

Btw, if you guys (perro, torro, etc) wanna trade up or some shit, may be easy all being in philly - lemme know.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition@Dec 13 2004, 06:10 PM

hey geist its bob...good to see you in here, lookin forward to the flicks.

Nice one, yea, I thought that was you. I'll be sticking the few collab ones up around south I think over the weekend - need to find a nice spot for that polish jawn. Also - look out for one of the spy vs spy guys and a shy-guy from smb2 soon enough. Finishing cuttin out the stencil for the spy vs spy this week when I've got time, and I'll get the shy-guy sorted next week or something and head for some krylon when I get the time.

Some pawn stickers for yaaaall

.. went out to stick up today.. but it was all foggy and freakin cold so it didnt really go well.. and i took pictures.. bad ones.. cause of the fog n the lack of light.. but.. yeah whatever

Pawn30.jpg

Pawn, My friend GOGO, Pinwin, Some person who puts up bibles everywhere, some silhouet sticker that keeps poppin up all over the place

Pawn31.jpg

Pawn, my buddy GOGO and the bible guy again..

Pawn33.jpg

Pawn, GOGO, some toaster sticker

Pawn34.jpg

Pawn and a really cool Pinwin

Pawn35.jpg

Pawn next to a "forbidden to stick on" sticker..

Pawn36.jpg

Pawn and GOGO in front of the well known (at least in holland..) Erasmusbrug

Pawn37.jpg

Antenna Pawn and others wich i dont know the name of :rolleyes:

Pawn38.jpg

Gasmask Pawn

Pawn39.jpg

Gasmask Pawn at the bus stop

Pawn41.jpg

Pawn and GOGO at the sign on the front of WATERFRONT.. wich is one of the most popular club kinda things over here.. sorry for the shit pic..

Pinwin1.jpg

Pinwin

Toasterding.jpg

Toaster thingie

Pawn32.jpg

Pawn, GOGO, Pinwin, Oles (behind the pole.. sorry man), some monkey i forgot the name of

Oles1.jpg

Oles.. shitty pic

i have some handdrawn shit of mine too.. but they dont stick well on wet n moisty surfaces (everythings all humid n foggy n shit here like i said earlier..) i would put them here.. but i dont want yall to be bitchin over that they aint put up on the street.. so.. well check out the new sticker thread if you feel like it..

well.. yeah.. thats it..

http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/thepawninvasion

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Dec 13 2004, 09:47 PM

alright im gonna get all "super toy" fer a minute...

anyone want to trade?....

and you philly area kids gotta get up in the 12oz passaround books i got going... i was kinda gonna do the cover with stickers...(thats how i do all my books) but you should all rock stuff inside too.....

Yea, I'm down.

btw, here's one of the pics outside of Tony Luke's from the weekend - it's all my friend saved off his camera :rolleyes:

bob-geist1.jpg

Jailbird Bob (leftovers from when I was around eastern state penn) and one of my silver clouds

But yea, I got all colors and sizes n shit of the clouds. Gives people an idea of what to look for to when I'm describing it all n where it's at :haha:

-geist

heh, havn't posted any pics in a long ass time, but i got a few here. wish i coulda taken more, but my photography skills with this peice of shit for a cam, is pretty bad. plus my cam doesn't work good when it gets dark.

pic5.jpg

buncha stuff on south st. iono..

pic4.jpg

me and El Toro rocking lombard and south station entrance.

pic3.jpg

big NOSE killing them boxes

pic2.jpg

self explanitory

pic1.jpg

cold as balls outside, make sure to bundle up before sticking folks.