The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Nov 29 2004, 09:12 PM

wow, i would keep your inherantly assenine comments to yourself bro...

i could care less, but its a real easy way to get hated on...

bob- i sent out you "care package" today.....

first off you need to chillout,.. everyone's entitled to their own opinon,..i never said yok wasn't DOPE... he kills it.

i just said twist and yok are alike.

123.JPG.457f8f974852fa5cf25d63a11efe7503.JPG

and i said i could care less... meaning i really could, you couldve said you saw yok giving twist head in the back of some 24hour chinese spot and i wouldnt care either way, id just laugh, i was just giving you some advice thats all bro, cause it really IS an easy way to get hated on...... but whatever, my bad if i offfended..

whats up fools. its been awhile. i see the thread is just as pop'n as it ever was. yok? what ya'll know about yok. haha. did you know they arent even stickers? he uses glue and regular paper. found this out the hard way when i had to glue his sticker into my book, haha. yoks dope as fuck tho. props to that man, and muts crew, holdin down the down under. peace guys.

Originally posted by Destroy Erase Improve@Dec 1 2004, 12:06 AM

110.jpg

1.jpg

If I said it once I've said it a thousand times..."This isn't the thread to post wack graffiti on stickers...That aren't even on the street....."

And if you going to write User I suggest you find out about User from Providence RI the dood BURNS....and I'm preyy sure he does pieces on actual walls not labels....hahahaha.....

Don't point out simiarities in people's drawings.....Then come on here posting your wack unorginal graffiti that has been done a million times........Seriously homeboy....What do you think you're reinventing the wheel.....and you have the nerve to try to call Yok out because one character that he probably did years ago looks like a Twist head.....JESUS.....

....Is it hot in here or is it me????

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

And if you going to write User I suggest you find out about User from Providence RI the dood BURNS....and I'm preyy sure he does pieces on actual walls not labels....hahahaha.....

what the fuck are you laughing at??????????

you sound like a very very intelligent individual i might add.

are you USER ???? or just his nut washer? lots of people write the same shit,... i've seen his shit,.. yes he's dope but i've only seen one user peice,..from the looks of it he writes USE 3iv.

Scince when did you get the misconception i don't paint? or im new to the game?

Don't point out simiarities in people's drawings.....Then come on here posting your wack unorginal graffiti that has been done a million times........Seriously homeboy....What do you think you're reinventing the wheel.....and you have the nerve to try to call Yok out because one character that he probably did years ago looks like a Twist head.....JESUS.....

What the fuck are you talking about?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DO.

simple letters,... yes im reinventing the wheel,.. so what your saying is,.. once someone does a basic lettered get up,... noone in the universe can use strait letters ever again , otherwise its biting WRITE ?

:shook:

1.jpg