The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the design I made for my new sticker. Its blue vinyl and cut out so the only sticker is the actual pic iteslf...no background. I'll post some flicks when I get about a hundred of em put up. This is the actual size and shit. It's a damn shame when a writer gets his hands on a vinyl auto graphic cutter :king:

Originally posted by segway@Jan 25 2005, 05:33 PM

crowd3pz.jpg

anyone know when that happened, i see that sign almost every day, got a sneeking suspicion its a 12 oz head. im pretty sure it used to just be the half ecko sticker, the peeling one and the fades to black bob

geeb, dont stop making the geebs, make both

yeah, thats all bob :king: on that one. much respect. i just added on to it today and he copped a pic of it, but hasnt loaded it yet. yo segway, theres some more signs by the chinesefood store across the street with mad space that only me and bob hit. you should hit that jawn.

heres a bob i had to dig out of the snow..poor guy

IMG_7217.jpg

heres the big sign posted above...yeah sorry if some are placed badly, not much space and i couldnt reach the other side cuz of a snow pile..and the josh is posted upside down, sorry it was dark and i was under pressure. haha

heres the list:

homer, perro, el toro, pulga, creeper, bob, cabbage rabbit, red5, ceito, bob, abe lincoln jr, only two dollars, savior, rezeon, dave, clouds (sorry under dave a little) orbit, peng RWK, nerds, they, pawn, el gato chimney, lobster roll, josh?, magmo, foob, and cute crimes crew

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

segway, you must have taken that in the wee hours of the morning because the suns coming up. haha doesnt that sign stick the hell out now?

and sorry so big, fotango was down so i used photobucket...i also forgot to mention that savage girl was supposed to be on it but it fell off overnight, i found it while with homer, it was soaking wet on the ground in some slush. haha

Originally posted by homerock+Jan 25 2005, 06:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homerock - Jan 25 2005, 06:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-segway@Jan 25 2005, 05:33 PM

crowd3pz.jpg

anyone know when that happened, i see that sign almost every day, got a sneeking suspicion its a 12 oz head. im pretty sure it used to just be the half ecko sticker, the peeling one and the fades to black bob

geeb, dont stop making the geebs, make both

yeah, thats all bob :king: on that one. much respect. i just added on to it today and he copped a pic of it, but hasnt loaded it yet. yo segway, theres some more signs by the chinesefood store across the street with mad space that only me and bob hit. you should hit that jawn.

[/b]

that's alot of stickers