The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

Originally posted by jammer1@Jan 20 2005, 08:47 AM

orbit i liked your sticker,i think thet if u will put some color in it they will be much more cooler

i wanna buy/trade for some empty USPS sticker

if anyone can send some to me it will be great.i can send some money by mail to buy some

You can get free ones right from the USPS on their website - there was a link up somewhere but I can't remember which thread now.

Trying to work on a new character myself...Starz, I'll send those clouds out tomorrow or saturday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jammer..wat country are u from? maybe we can exchange labels...i want some royal mail ones..

also if ur doin inkjet printing i suggest buyin some clear coat vinyl..all u gotta do is spray it on and its been good enough that my stuff hasn't faded through snow and rain... 3-5 a can..much easier than cuttin the clear stuff u got orbit

Originally posted by geist+Jan 20 2005, 02:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geist - Jan 20 2005, 02:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jammer1@Jan 20 2005, 08:47 AM

orbit i liked your sticker,i think thet if u will put some color in it they will be much more cooler

i wanna buy/trade for some empty USPS sticker

if anyone can send some to me it will be great.i can send some money by mail to buy some

You can get free ones right from the USPS on their website - there was a link up somewhere but I can't remember which thread now.

Trying to work on a new character myself...Starz, I'll send those clouds out tomorrow or saturday

[/b]

No prob man. You get my pack yet?

Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 20 2005, 06:59 PM

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...jsp?OID=1003578

this is the links for some usps lables, thank me later. or never. both is okay as long as i dont get kicked.

10x dude :rolleyes:

but i donr think thet USPS sending stuff to israel so if anyone can send me some and i will pay im it can be cool :)

Originally posted by skamone rv@Jan 22 2005, 07:13 AM

i dont know why you would take pictures of all your little stickers.to me thats kind of toyish.

to me, your the kid in the back of the crowd thinking he's IN when he's not. To me, your the gum that people accidently step on to ruin their day. To me, your the annoying cig smoker at the bus stop. Second hand smoking is a bitch even if your a smoker. To me, your the idiot who takes tragedy and turns into a stupid online chain letter thinking it might serve as some assistance to the cause, when really, a fucking chain letter doesn't do anything! To me, your the petaphile on the corner of every school waiting for the young children to come out, just so you can stair at them and think whatever screwed up thoughts you think. To me, your the one question thats asked on test that is so dumb, that you wonder why they even put you there. To me, your the single strand of white hair on peoples heads that people point out, only to get yanked out and have a suddent pain. To me, your the looser who doesn't have anything better to do but talk alot shit in which you havn't the slightest idea about. To me.

You don't even know how to use the word "toy" :chicken:

Originally posted by skamone rv@Jan 22 2005, 02:13 AM

i dont know why you would take pictures of all your little stickers.to me thats kind of toyish.

hey why not, ill take a crack at him too..LOOK, all our "little stickers" are all over the world, while you do 3 marker tags in stickville, we are networking worldwide. these photos just help us to see where everyone is at. stickers may be considered "toy" if you are a writer and only use stickers, but street art is different...read up on it son :burn:

Okay first off we do not take pictures of all of our stickers it's impossible, I know I have probably about 3,000 or so running right now all of the world, and i only have flix of a 100 or so.

Second; You guys are fucking dumb, stay off 12 oz it isn't for the little kids

Third; Yea I joined the army :shook: :haha: :yuck: lol yeaaaaaa baby

Fourht; Street art > Graffiti, Enough said. Keep biting dicks little fucks, we got more ups then your dad in your mom. Enough said.

Plus if you're going to hate on street art, start dissing Dalek, Geist(sp), BuffMonster, Flying Fortress, etc.. They all do street art hardcore and have kids like you hanging from their nuts. Stay off this site fat fucking 10 year old wanna be writers.

second how are you about to rock "RV" lol, fucking kids, RV > You, youre not rv sit down shit fuck. Im done.

......Another thing.....Don't people read the title of this thread??.......If it says "Street Stickers" .........it doesn't take a friggan genius to figure out that there is flix of stickers on here......So why would you come on here and talk shit......

.....And people keep posting the lame graff in here too....

The name of the post is "Street Stickers" jerk tits

Maybe we need a bigger font for the title.....

PS....Just cause you smell like ape shit....Don't think you're Tarzan..... :haha:

Originally posted by Ving+Jan 22 2005, 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ving - Jan 22 2005, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skamone rv@Jan 22 2005, 07:13 AM

to me, your the kid in the back of the crowd thinking he's IN when he's not. To me, your the gum that people accidently step on to ruin their day. To me, your the annoying cig smoker at the bus stop. Second hand smoking is a bitch even if your a smoker. To me, your the idiot who takes tragedy and turns into a stupid online chain letter thinking it might serve as some assistance to the cause, when really, a fucking chain letter doesn't do anything! To me, your the petaphile on the corner of every school waiting for the young children to come out, just so you can stair at them and think whatever screwed up thoughts you think. To me, your the one question thats asked on test that is so dumb, that you wonder why they even put you there. To me, your the single strand of white hair on peoples heads that people point out, only to get yanked out and have a suddent pain. To me, your the looser who doesn't have anything better to do but talk alot shit in which you havn't the slightest idea about. To me.

You don't even know how to use the word "toy" :chicken:

[/b]

come on now it aint all that serious. now he's gonna think he's special or something! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 2old2care@Jan 23 2005, 05:50 PM

I like the snayx... you should make more of those... they just seem to have more flow than your other character :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks, Ive already got 30 of them done, and they DO save ink,

so i guess i might as well ask everyone: Should i stop making Geebs

and only make snayx? yes or no?