The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

markers/cameras

i made lik 145 stickers and im low on markers...i just spent 5 bucks on a white painter...does any1 know if MICHAELS or AC MOORE have cameras? i know they have the black bubbles but alot of places just try to scare people with them...sorry for posting this here i just figured since u guys use so many u would know...thanks...micro

Sorry micro can't help you there. Anyway I was just out sticking up my last few 20 deep stickers, and I walked to this wall near me that was always flooded with new stickers everyday. I had been there the day before so I know they were freshly torn off. I covered it in bobs, ratwings, slowpokes, and ceitos. As I was walking away I remembered I had a black Montana pocket can in my bag. I walked up to the wall in front of everybody, shook it up and with a big pink dot I wrote 20 deep with a cool design around it. That was one of my very few times painting in daylight, and damn it felt good! I will try my best to get a picture because in April I'm getting a digicam, and I hope it will still be there. Oh well I can always do another. The damn Pakistani rips them down all the time :( but this time its paint what is he gonna do now hahaha! Ok, I'm done. Actually hey dbd, I wanted to ask if this was ok before I did it. Can I write bob will reign next to some stickers I put up? I just wanted to make sure I was allowed before I did.

ive painted in daylight a few times and it does feel GREAT!!! even whin im putting up a sticker at a busy intersection i get a strong sense of pride...know what i sayin? i made a pretty cool 20 deep sticker and its in new sticker thread...ima try to get out 2night and put some stickers up but i think the cops r lookin for me for some bombs and handys i did last night. ill try though

i think he glued it then put it up...thats what it looks like anyway

to solve ur problem of that guy ripping all the stickers down...just bring him a new towel every week or so...he'll be the nicest guy ull ever meet after that:lol:

Nah I don't care if you do it. I've got more plans for it. Once my priority stickers come in, I'm going to start taking pictures from the point of view of the back of a sign I plan on stickering, then printing them, doing a quick handstyle on them, and slapping them up on the sign I took the picture at. If they stay up long enough I'll take a picture from the next sign down of the stickered sign and put it up, etc... Should be interesting.

Yeah I just glued it on and stuck it up. There isn't enough stickering/postering/stencilling/graffiti in this town to fuck with going over someone, I leave that shit to the Indy crews that always come up here and cross people out.

Originally posted by micro

i think he glued it then put it up...thats what it looks like anyway

to solve ur problem of that guy ripping all the stickers down...just bring him a new towel every week or so...he'll be the nicest guy ull ever meet after that:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by bleeeeegh

May i ask why?

may i ask why not? Ive loved cky ever since volume 1, and being that there arent many good stencil pics of the band, i started to work on the crew. Bam is a comical genius/great director... Watch haggard, its a prime example... I do have a stencil of chad i ginsberg too, but its a little abstract

At first I thought you said don't go steal a camera from a grocery store I was like WTF haha. Yeah, no doubt. I'm going to hit up this ally later, and I'm gonna try to write 20 deep in like bubblish letters, might suck because its not what im used to writing. I'll get pics of that too when I get the cam probably tomorrow. Also, do any of you guys mind if I write the names of the artists around the 20 deep? I know of these artists but I don't know if I'm missing any so fill me in. Slowpoke, Bob, Ratwings, Ceito, Micro, Res, damn 6 out of 20 I'm losing it. Haha try to respond quick I'm going down there in about an hour probably. I'll definitley have pics, sit tight. Check out what I got in the mail -

http://www.whitey-ford.com/imagestore/collio2.JPG'>

http://www.whitey-ford.com/imagestore/collio3.JPG'>

http://www.whitey-ford.com/imagestore/coolio.JPG'>

Nothing to do with stickers, but its all good.

I didn't recieve any lems.. anyway, I'll just put up what I remember.

Micro - Sure I'll do that for ya.

EDIT:

I'm not sure if I'm going to do it in bubble letters. I am probably going to practice in my book for a while, then go for it. Now I am probably only going to write it regular with a cloud around it, then everyones name above.