The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

label 228

sup guys...last time i got my labels i got 500 228 and 200 228c labels and they didnt say anything about it, this was only like 2 weeks ago...do u think if i ordered 4 different kinds of labels equaling up to about 5000 so soon after my last order they would say anything?

slowpoke looks AWSOME! in red...

i would put up some pics tonight but its been snowing all day (was 60 degrees yesterday) so im pretty sure all the signs are wet but if its nice out ill get some up 2morrow and i might take some flix wit my ghetto ass digi just so u can get a brief view of what Stanley looks like:)

thanks chumbawumba...i love shoes:)

can somebody post a pic that says "20DEEP" so it looks like a logo. try to make it small because i wanna put it on the back of the shirt right below the neck. im asking you guys for it because im hoping to make some more shirts and sending them out to you guys...they will be free but i would appriciate a few dollars donation so i can buy more shirts and pay for shipping...it will get expensive for me:(

20DEEP urban art clothing co.:lol:

Originally posted by res_AY

i regret sending those stencil stickers...it seemed like a good idea at the time, but id rather my characters up (by the way, im retiring the ones with the long head) and just doing the ones with the horns...

Are you talking about this character?

http://www.whitey-ford.com/imagestore/res.JPG'>

Hey dbd, I had a pair of Saucony a while ago and I got them in the Staten Island Mall.. anyway I went on my senior trip to Philadelphia in school and I saw some bobs while I was there. I didnt know bob existed then but I saw some of those characters up and I recognize them now. Keep on infecting the virus.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

damn that middle slowpoke on the postal sticker is so hot...micro was right, he looks nice in red..what marker did you use for the red?

I don't remember for sure, but it was either a painter or a permapaque marker. And that isn't my usps sticker. Somebody else had one there, but the sun had faded it blank.

I could possibly do one, but i al lazy, maybe one day i will get around to it, if somebody else doesn't.

It would just be a cheap free website unless we chipped in money, but if everyone else is as broke as me, i dont see that happening.

yea...im broke too. if i new more about it i would start 1 and make a few administrators so we can do it together but i know very little about that stuff...and besides, u have ur own website to worry about...o well, maybe sumday...do u like stanley at all stomah?

i feel if there was a web site and all that it would get to confusing, wit hall the orders and stuff, but if theres a contribution to the site fund, im down. stanleys cool man. hey all, i need help. no no not like that. which one of these dudes should be my official character.http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/characters2.jpg'>

edit* note the middle finger is not a choice, i didnt make that i just thought it was funny

thanks man...can u find out if ur lil guy on da top right is related to stanley? he had a retarded twin brother with a brain tumor but they lost touch. j/k:lol: i like him, and that lil brain boy too...they are all mad good but i would choose from those 2. pick one that u wont get sick of drawing and u can draw pretty quick it takes a while to draw 100 of em and even longer if u wanna cut em out...im off to bed c ya all later