Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
satnone

i really am lazy... trust me

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If there are 104 pics here then percentage wise I liked 20% of what was posted here and hated the other 80%. I pray that the good lord will rain buff paint on some of these atrocities, because a good portion of these cars were vicitimized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rolemodel

If there are 104 pics here then percentage wise I liked 20% of what was posted here and hated the other 80%. I pray that the good lord will rain buff paint on some of these atrocities, because a good portion of these cars were vicitimized.

 

ROLEMODELS POSTS ARE HANDS DOWN THE WACKEST ON METAL HEADS. SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...