South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by elephantboy+Nov 14 2004, 10:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elephantboy - Nov 14 2004, 10:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-romulant420@Nov 13 2004, 02:44 PM

that tits on 17 was buffed along time ago

I just seen it lik 3 days ago, if your driving you wont se it but if your a passanger you might se it on accident

[/b]

the original one on 17 was buffed years ago. if there is something that they did recently out there, that is news to me...havent cruised that way for a minute. oh, and dope flics rom...

:love2:

Originally posted by veronica+Nov 10 2004, 02:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veronica - Nov 10 2004, 02:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GOAT AT A GAS STATION@Nov 10 2004, 11:16 AM

who the fuck is gonna were a shirt with a Pu throwy on it!? fuck all that...you might... :clown2:

I might? i would. Im wearing one right now partner.

[/b]

well that's just fucking great hoe, slurp up his whole cock you slut. And don't be calling me no partner cause I think nothing of you...My baby momma can scrap bitch don't talk shit...you fucking emotional people make me hungry...see what you can come up with in a weeks time..see you then :love2:

oh and I go by codes so relax-

I'm also in the southern states so don't get all mad tryna look for a playa...I'ma buy a house soon why you emo's sleep skid row...and watch my Denalli roll up w/match colored rims w..../chrome spinners while you hate with envy...you gilligan looking motherfuckers... :hatred: NOW WHO's BLAZINNN??

Who do you think youre talking to? It aint gonna be me and your bitch squaring up. Ill tell you that much. Fucken guy.. Sour ass fool. I could give a fuck about you.. Just mind your own and stay off mine. If you have something against PU or any of my folks. We can square up anytime. You know who runs this shit you know who i am. If you dont. Think harder you stupid motherfucker. What you wanna do? I suggest you dont reply and leave it as it is or if you gonna keep running your mouth. HIT ME ON MY PM.

Originally posted by GOAT AT A GAS STATION@Nov 16 2004, 09:01 PM

Oh and this T.O fosho!!

respects to My folks beg doing his thing and my folks up in the north west...True Outlaws all damn day y'all...

SIROB Is killing it or what? someone let me know what the scene is really like out there...

nada damn thing is goin on out here. post some new t.o shit id like to see thier stuff.

Originally posted by GOAT AT A GAS STATION+Nov 16 2004, 08:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GOAT AT A GAS STATION - Nov 16 2004, 08:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>:love2:
Originally posted by veronica@Nov 10 2004, 02:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GOAT AT A GAS STATION@Nov 10 2004, 11:16 AM

who the fuck is gonna were a shirt with a Pu throwy on it!? fuck all that...you might... :clown2:

I might? i would. Im wearing one right now partner.

well that's just fucking great hoe, slurp up his whole cock you slut. And don't be calling me no partner cause I think nothing of you...My baby momma can scrap bitch don't talk shit...you fucking emotional people make me hungry...see what you can come up with in a weeks time..see you then :love2:

[/b]

uuhhhh....what?? you reaaly think this is a girl code? and why you woofn bout puz?

.dk. dt. md. i.

Fuckers need to STOP tripin off peopls names on here, know who you know an meet who you meet.....dont come in here an drop info that no one wants posted....if doods got shots, then hes gotem...

cause i'll tell you this no one better be tryin ta play the matchin game w/ my 12oz name an the shit i leave on the streets cause you'll never guess

.....so keep peoples name the fuck out your mouth...

Originally posted by veronica@Nov 16 2004, 10:31 PM

Who do you think youre talking to? It aint gonna be me and your bitch squaring up. Ill tell you that much. Fucken guy.. Sour ass fool. I could give a fuck about you.. Just mind your own and stay off mine. If you have something against PU or any of my folks. We can square up anytime. You know who runs this shit you know who i am. If you dont. Think harder you stupid motherfucker. What you wanna do? I suggest you dont reply and leave it as it is or if you gonna keep running your mouth. HIT ME ON MY PM.

Veronica KILLLLS!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

:pumpkin:

Originally posted by GOAT AT A GAS STATION@Nov 16 2004, 08:58 PM

oh and I go by codes so relax-

I'm also in the southern states so don't get all mad tryna look for a playa...I'ma buy a house soon why you emo's sleep skid row...and watch my Denalli roll up w/match colored rims w..../chrome spinners while you hate with envy...you gilligan looking motherfuckers... :hatred: NOW WHO's BLAZINNN??

COMMENTS LIKE THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T TAKE YOU SERIOUS. :clown3:

uuhhhh....what?? you reaaly think this is a girl code? and why you woofn bout puz?

.dk. dt. md. i.

woof'n about puz? I never said anything bad about the guy. He's been doing way more dirt then me and that's real,Mad props for the coverage, Clout is a dope mag why would I hate? haha...

see I will speak my mind and I will keep shit real...

I just said what I meant. You aint gonna catch me wearing no other writers name on my shirt...I can give a fuck if it's Zephyr, What's wrong with that? NO WOOF'N GOING ON OVER HERE...And about veronica I must of mistaked you for some dick rider. Props to your whole fam for doing y'alls thang. for real

Archived