South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

w-e-b-z 1-4-8, and w-e-b o-n-e are two different names.

if you can't see the differences after i just spelled it out for you, you're an idiot.

i see where you're coming from though.

it would be lame to go out and hit up amaze, or cycle.

but dude, if you're from sj, you should know, there was a

twister who got up big time before the twister from sf started

doing his thing. shit happens, this world is small but big.

there is a webs in chicago, there is a weber in new zealand,

and a webs 'one' in canada. have you went and busted their balls yet?

webz 148 was thought up back in 1991...before all the magazines,

before the net, before you probably even touched a can of paint.

what do you write, mr. drugmoney, im sure there was/is someone else writing that too.

i heard dolphins have sex just to have sex, like humans.

fuckin hornballs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by roadpig@Dec 6 2004, 03:29 PM

if you can't see the differences after i just spelled it out for you, you're an idiot.

what do you write, mr. drugmoney, im sure there was/is someone else writing that too.

fuckin hornballs.

ah i remember seein that twister atc back in the days, as a matter of fact i think theres still one of his tags on a stop light pole off of moorpark and saratoga, and across the street when there was a dennys the twist from sf was up on the phone booth.

Originally posted by outtacaps+Dec 6 2004, 06:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (outtacaps - Dec 6 2004, 06:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-roadpig@Dec 6 2004, 03:29 PM

fuckin hornballs.

ah i remember seein that twister atc back in the days, as a matter of fact i think theres still one of his tags on a stop light pole off of moorpark and saratoga, and across the street when there was a dennys the twist from sf was up on the phone booth.

[/b]

it dosent matter who wrote it fisrt man, its about who made the name famous.

like football number being retired.ya know. TWISTER (sf) thats the only one, he made the name famous

so you wrong. another thing, if webs wrote it in NYC i bet he would get a beat down tryn to write it. so names should be respected, ya know

Originally posted by outtacaps+Dec 6 2004, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (outtacaps - Dec 6 2004, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-roadpig@Dec 6 2004, 03:29 PM

fuckin hornballs.

[/b]

i member that scribe

drugmoney what makes someone famous?.. magazines? internet? man think about what you say before you type. i kno ur young and shit, but when people try and tell you things about graff that you had no idea about. just shut up and listen. you cant hate on someone because they had a common name and wasnt "LUCKY" enough to get it published. thats all it is. LUCK. i hope you know what you are going to type next. and by the way. a lot of people have fame,. its just a matter of who r econizes it. If you aint hittin walls with the most origional name and keeping it REAL. just sit down. you are already big headed. i wonder how you will be 2 years from now, if you last that long. :twitch:

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Dec 6 2004, 09:08 PM

drugmoney what makes someone famous?.. magazines? internet? man think about  what you say before you type. i kno ur young and shit, but when people  try and tell you things about graff that you had no idea about. just shut up and listen. you cant hate on someone because they had a common name and wasnt "LUCKY" enough to get it published. thats all it is. LUCK. i hope you know what you are going to type next. and by the way. a lot of people have fame,. its just a matter of who r econizes it. If you aint hittin walls with the most origional name and keeping it REAL. just sit down. you are already big headed. i wonder how you will be 2 years from now, if you last that long. :twitch:

gett'n up, all city, state ta state, other countries, that gives you fame, dude

i never said anything about zines, internet or videos, you did moron. but yes that they give you fame also.

you sound like a washed up has been, who never got any fame. so fuck you

Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 6 2004, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 6 2004, 08:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Dec 6 2004, 09:08 PM

drugmoney what makes someone famous?.. magazines? internet? man think about  what you say before you type. i kno ur young and shit, but when people  try and tell you things about graff that you had no idea about. just shut up and listen. you cant hate on someone because they had a common name and wasnt "LUCKY" enough to get it published. thats all it is. LUCK. i hope you know what you are going to type next. and by the way. a lot of people have fame,. its just a matter of who r econizes it. If you aint hittin walls with the most origional name and keeping it REAL. just sit down. you are already big headed. i wonder how you will be 2 years from now, if you last that long. :twitch:

gett'n up, all city, state ta state, other countries, that gives you fame, dude

i never said anything about zines, internet or videos, you did moron. but yes that they give you fame also.

you sound like a washed up has been, who never got any fame. so fuck you

[/b]

personaly id say fame is bitch made

.....do this graff game for your self....the only punks i know that trip off fame are little ass kids... just do what you do to the fullest an youll be respected enuf to get fame.....

oh an post flicks for the kiddies that get off to seeing their names pushed through other bitches moulths...

fame is what you make it to be. aye drug money. get off san jo's tip and paint in your backyard(which you probably already do) and shut the fuck up already.. "washed up has been" looks like you might be telling your future kiddo. learn history, ethics and values in graff, then come on here and have a real talk with us.Oh , but first get your diploma fo sho. you need that shit.

So Put A Quarter In Your Ass Cuz You Played Yourself.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Dec 6 2004, 11:00 PM

fame is what you make it to be. aye drug money. get off san jo's tip and paint in your backyard

i love painting my back yard somtimes

ill go in the back yard at night when everyone

is sleeping and when my mom wakes up and

comes out side to yell at me ill pretend she is

officer pender he is in full persute and start running

away and hopping fences into other peoples back yards.

:heartbeat:

^^hahaha...

when my mom takes me to the store,

i catch tags in the backseat.

she thinks the smell of meanstreak

is me playing with the windex.

i'll wait until she makes a turn, and i

throw a quick ass tag up on the window.

one time, i had to jump out of the window

because she caught me rocking the seatbelts.

wait a minute, i dont tag...what the fuck am i talking about.

prank caller, prank caller

:nut: :twitch:

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Dec 7 2004, 02:00 AM

fame is what you make it to be. aye drug money. get off san jo's tip and paint in your backyard(which you probably already do) and shut the fuck up already.. "washed up has been" looks like you might be telling your future kiddo. learn history, ethics and values in graff, then come on here and have a real talk with us.Oh , but first get your diploma fo sho. you need that shit.

So Put A Quarter In Your Ass Cuz You Played Yourself.

point is, writen a name that has aready been made famous is toy as fuck.

i never was talkn about fame. about famous names or ( Its was about well known names if you don't want to use the word famous ).

anyways there is already a well known WEB from NYC. so dont be sad :(

get your diploma, soon

Archived