South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Nov 10 2004, 05:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Nov 10 2004, 05:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-VENADO1@Nov 8 2004, 02:33 PM

THATS FUNNY ALL U FUCKS THINK YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND YOU HATERS LOVE TO TALK SHIT ITS KOOL THOUGH JUST KEEP MY NAME COMING OUT OF YOURE MOUTH YOU JUST GIVING ME MORE FAME AND TO YOU COMPUTER NERDS EAT A DICK

you'll be dead in acouple years anyway kid.

[/b]

says who shit i always be here just to piss u off and even have to put in work cause all you fucks keep my name in their mouth giving me fame......quit hidding behind a screen name,i dont know who the fuck u are what work have you put in

Originally posted by VENADO1+Nov 19 2004, 07:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VENADO1 - Nov 19 2004, 07:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 10 2004, 05:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-VENADO1@Nov 8 2004, 02:33 PM

THATS FUNNY ALL U FUCKS THINK YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND YOU HATERS LOVE TO TALK SHIT ITS KOOL THOUGH JUST KEEP MY NAME COMING OUT OF YOURE MOUTH YOU JUST GIVING ME MORE FAME AND TO YOU COMPUTER NERDS EAT A DICK

you'll be dead in acouple years anyway kid.

says who shit i always be here just to piss u off and even have to put in work cause all you fucks keep my name in their mouth giving me fame......quit hidding behind a screen name,i dont know who the fuck u are what work have you put in

[/b]

giving you fame...give me a break....all i gotta say is hahahahahhahahahaha

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Nov 24 2004, 12:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Nov 24 2004, 12:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-24packkilla@Nov 24 2004, 11:14 AM

your an idiot......its not that difficult......hey....jackmeoff...do more posts..... old man stevens

im not a idiot dumbass its just that im not i computer nerd like some heads if its not that hard why dont you post shit up on there huh?

[/b]

you are a loser because almost every thread in this whole forum says at least somewhere how to post...nigger

Originally posted by 24packkilla+Nov 24 2004, 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (24packkilla - Nov 24 2004, 05:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Nov 24 2004, 12:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-24packkilla@Nov 24 2004, 11:14 AM

your an idiot......its not that difficult......hey....jackmeoff...do more posts..... old man stevens

im not a idiot dumbass its just that im not i computer nerd like some heads if its not that hard why dont you post shit up on there huh?

you are a loser because almost every thread in this whole forum says at least somewhere how to post...nigger

[/b]

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET IT IN WITH YOU LITTLE KID HAHAHAHA

peep game go to fotoango get account......

make a album

step two up load pic to foto...easy theres 3 ways.... easyist is browse and up load

step three your pics are in the album ...there shood be options on the right side of pic once your in the album....goto get link for pic<----- sum shit like that

theres the link on to the pic above pic.....

clik link ....it will open a new window of pic and http\\.....cut and pastethe link jump on the 12 oz go to comment click img it already has http\\\..so dont repeat it or it will fuck up your game...post your link form foto to 12 0z keep it commin spread jelosy broad cast the name game..... up and out

Archived