South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by elephantboy+Dec 3 2004, 02:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elephantboy - Dec 3 2004, 02:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-drugmoney@Dec 2 2004, 01:43 AM

why does that guy write webs when there is

a famous one from NYC.

who cares that NYC this is SJ what ever you write there's probley at least 2 other people who write the same name so dont trip potato chip just let it be

[/b]

cope tmc wanst trippin about the nyc cope 2. when i met him, he called my friend a biter cause my friends name was too close to his..... :yuck: :haha: :yuck:

Originally posted by elephantboy+Dec 3 2004, 02:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elephantboy - Dec 3 2004, 02:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-drugmoney@Dec 2 2004, 01:43 AM

a famous one from NYC.

who cares that NYC this is SJ what ever you write there's probley at least 2 other people who write the same name so dont trip potato chip just let it be

[/b]

You should write TWIST or SEEN then fag. if thats what you think.

Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 4 2004, 05:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 4 2004, 05:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by elephantboy@Dec 3 2004, 02:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-drugmoney@Dec 2 2004, 01:43 AM

a famous one from NYC.

[/b]

this is dumb. everyone has someone elses name, its a matter of how you put yourself out there. chances are somebody has ur name already, probably more like a dozen people do. ive come across a few people with my name, battled for it, etc. this is nothing new.

Originally posted by deckr vm+Dec 4 2004, 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deckr vm - Dec 4 2004, 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-40ozbreath@Dec 4 2004, 01:59 AM

go back to hollister fags

BITCH.STRAIGHT FROM DA EVIL SIDE SAN JO

[/b]

is this a joke??ive never even seen ur crew up once in sj...dont take this as a negative thing....at least u guys are trying...take it as an incentive for you and your crew to go out and put in some work in SJ....

Originally posted by Jack Meoff+Dec 4 2004, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jack Meoff - Dec 4 2004, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by drugmoney@Dec 4 2004, 05:15 PM

a famous one from NYC.

this is dumb. everyone has someone elses name, its a matter of how you put yourself out there. chances are somebody has ur name already, probably more like a dozen people do. ive come across a few people with my name, battled for it, etc. this is nothing new.

[/b]

you don't get it dude, i'm talking about names people have already made famous.

you can't write some name someone has already made famous.

cope ? the only cope there is is COPE2

Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 5 2004, 04:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 5 2004, 04:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Jack Meoff@Dec 4 2004, 08:35 PM

Originally posted by drugmoney@Dec 4 2004, 05:15 PM

a famous one from NYC.

you don't get it dude, i'm talking about names people have already made famous.

you can't write some name someone has already made famous.

cope ? the only cope there is is COPE2

[/b]

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!! HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME DRUGMONEY YOU SURE DO KNOW ALOT ABOUT GRAFF THREE CHEERS FOR DRUGMONEY HIP HIP HOOOORAY HIP HIP HOOOORAY

Originally posted by outtacaps+Nov 30 2004, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (outtacaps - Nov 30 2004, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Nov 29 2004, 05:30 PM

y do people make a new name when they want to hate on someone...?

you see people that have a few post and all of them are hating on someone. sad.

YOU FUCKIN BITCH!! I HOPE YOU GET ROLLED ON!!! WHEN I SEE YOU IM GONNA TAKE YO PAINT AND CROSS YOUR SHIT OUT WITH THEM, YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!!

[/b]

AND IM GONNA BREAK THIS 40 OF OLD E OVAH YA FUCKIN HEAD!!!

word

THEN IM GONNA STAB YOU TO DEATH WITH IT, BUT NOT UNTILL I COVER YOU IN LIGHTER FLUID AND LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE

word

WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE TALK SHIT CAUSE THEY HAVENT GOTTEN LAID IN A WHILE

SO IM GONNAA FUCKIN KILL YOU AND YER BITCH ASS COMPUTER

remember kids grafitti is all about the love

KILL YOUR PETS

newark style...

Originally posted by roadpig@Dec 5 2004, 01:22 AM

cope 2 wouldnt be cope 2 if there wasnt a cope one, right?

:king:

Have you ever seen a cope one? Cope 2 made the name famous world wide yea?

So maybe you should write cope 3 i'm sure you would get far.

You can't write a name someone has made famous. thats what i was told.

thats a real stupid coment to make. you are saying there is no cope 1, yet you dont know for sure correct?. I bet if you ask Cope2 himself, he will tell you the story behind his name. Now shut the fuck up you toy-ass kid. leave this thread and dont make scene. No responding cuz im sure most of us can tell what level of graffiti you are on.... :rolleyes2: . enough about Cope2.

For the record dolphins are not gay. They are the only species besides humans in which the males frequentlly gang rape the females, I saw the footage in marine biology. The San Jose public school system must have failed all you Joe Writers. "Keyd sucks blah blah" we can all see the flicks in this thread.... nobody is fooling anyone.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Dec 6 2004, 02:20 AM

thats a real stupid coment to make. you are saying there is no cope 1, yet you dont know for sure correct?. I bet if you ask Cope2 himself, he will tell you the story behind his name. Now shut the fuck up you toy-ass kid. leave this thread and dont make scene. No responding cuz im sure most of us can tell what level of graffiti you are on.... :rolleyes2: . enough about Cope2.

OK man, then, you should start writen amaze or cycle then. and see how far you get.

Archived