South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by deckr vm+Dec 22 2004, 06:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deckr vm - Dec 22 2004, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-elephantboy@Dec 22 2004, 10:08 AM

is that tupoc from watson tunnels?

YEAH.

[/b]

damn you mustuv takin that shit days ago cuz those tunnels got buffed the fuck out.

Originally posted by george burns@Dec 25 2004, 05:49 AM

HOE HOE HOE Merry Slutlife

heard super cholo got the infected pimp juice...and servin it to stripper sugga momies at the club and on the dance hall hoochies ...filth pays the way.... i you dont know feezze the 5 doller bill and tip twice for them big titties and bangan ass

Originally posted by spacecowboy+Dec 25 2004, 03:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spacecowboy - Dec 25 2004, 03:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-george burns@Dec 25 2004, 05:49 AM

heard super cholo got the infected pimp juice...and servin it to stripper sugga momies at the club and on the dance hall hoochies ...filth pays the way.... i you dont know feezze the 5 doller bill and tip twice for them big titties and bangan ass

[/b]

yea then garbage head got all thizzed out and flaked on his jaguar drivin youngster super booty stripper stupid doodoo dum style why settle for a stripper when you can pull hood rats from downtown..space some shit needs to be handled in my neck of the woods..hollaholla bangbang

Originally posted by george burns+Dec 26 2004, 05:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (george burns - Dec 26 2004, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by spacecowboy@Dec 25 2004, 03:56 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-george burns@Dec 25 2004, 05:49 AM

yea then garbage head got all thizzed out and flaked on his jaguar drivin youngster super booty stripper stupid doodoo dum style why settle for a stripper when you can pull hood rats from downtown..space some shit needs to be handled in my neck of the woods..hollaholla bangbang

[/b]

dude i be beef ing ... with campbell kings and rubbernecks get there wigs checked..........i almost wanna put a list of haters on here. .......you feel me iam doing ddo duume shit all day i slay.....

Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Dec 26 2004, 05:10 PM

LOVE NC WHY DID HE GO OVER HIM I DONT KNOW

thats a cool peice but that sucks its over that swpe. that shit was dope and fairly old.it was there before there was alot down there. Also, just to inform you didn't know. theres a love that use to paint a bit in south bay(like pre 2000) and did a bunch in sf.

Archived