South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T......@Jan 8 2005, 12:00 AM

oh yea and dont talk smack about legal shit if u aint even postin nothin of urs ;\

cause u probably aint puttin no work in

and that shits from like 2000 so get over it : )

not talking shit about legals....im talking shit to people who only do legals...i think that is gay

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Jan 6 2005, 05:42 PM

gsouth for living in the trailer parks of florida u seem to be real interested in wuts going on in san jose ?wonder why?ill tell u why wen u were little u had dreams of painting graffiti in a big ara like the bay but ur rednek mother spread her red neck legs in dirty florida . but dont trip i just donated fifty cents to the hurricane relief so maybe u can get a double wide this time and yes i said 1000s .facepuncher i can say dwa all i want dwa dwa dwa not wut they gonna do punch my face. :chicken:

Fuck all you fuckin pussies!!!!!!.......wh fr8 set till the casket drops putos!!!!!!........bucket keep gettin beat down clown,your a toy!!!!!

fuck you and the whole bay area for that matter!!!!!!.......BASH WH CREW

KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Originally posted by unbiasedone+Jan 8 2005, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (unbiasedone - Jan 8 2005, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jan 8 2005, 07:57 AM

sick flicks!

got any old bible hb stuff by chance??

i do....but need software for my scanner

[/b]

you could probaly download it from the scanner manufactures website.

good to see a page full of fliks. been a while.

Originally posted by unbiasedone+Jan 8 2005, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (unbiasedone - Jan 8 2005, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jan 8 2005, 07:57 AM

sick flicks!

[/b]

mr tall cn you still around? pm me.

Originally posted by goon+Jan 8 2005, 06:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (goon - Jan 8 2005, 06:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by unbiasedone@Jan 8 2005, 09:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jan 8 2005, 07:57 AM

sick flicks!

mr tall cn you still around? pm me.

[/b]

werd....ill check that out.....big post tommorow night.....i finally got a day off from work so im gonna flick hella shit

Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Jan 8 2005, 03:31 PM

i can care less if you talk shit about bucket he's a leva, but when you talk about the bay area like thats when i draw the line. but im not even going to waste my time on you why dont you come down to the san jo and get your ass kicked for a minute.

1st state your name fool,then if your worth the trip...i'll demolish your punk ass!!....Florida King BASH STV WH FS!!!!!..........

[

Fuck all you fuckin pussies!!!!!!.......wh fr8 set till the casket drops putos!!!!!!........bucket keep gettin beat down clown,your a toy!!!!!

fuck you and the whole bay area for that matter!!!!!!.......BASH WH CREW

KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

:gaga:

hey bash, you too cheap to pay your Faded-Glory Magazine bill? :haha:

I thought you rock gold fronts kid....

come to San Jo and count my spokes B....

Originally posted by Basho Soprano+Jan 9 2005, 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Basho Soprano - Jan 9 2005, 06:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-melancholyscholar@Jan 8 2005, 03:31 PM

i can care less if you talk shit about bucket he's a leva, but when you talk about the bay area like thats when i draw the line. but im not even going to waste my time on you why dont you come down to the san jo and get your ass kicked for a minute.

1st state your name fool,then if your worth the trip...i'll demolish your punk ass!!....Florida King BASH STV WH FS!!!!!..........

[/b]

my name is daddy!!!! hahahaha

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Jan 9 2005, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Jan 9 2005, 07:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Basho Soprano@Jan 9 2005, 06:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-melancholyscholar@Jan 8 2005, 03:31 PM

[/b]

so is that why your private messaging me you fuckin toy!......Bash stv!

Originally posted by Basho Soprano+Jan 9 2005, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Basho Soprano - Jan 9 2005, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Jan 9 2005, 07:16 PM

Originally posted by Basho Soprano@Jan 9 2005, 06:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-melancholyscholar@Jan 8 2005, 03:31 PM

so is that why your private messaging me you fuckin toy!......Bash stv!

[/b]

im done talking to your little bitch ass come down and well hook up and handle shit...

Archived