South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

Fuck all you fuckin pussies!!!!!!.......wh fr8 set till the casket drops putos!!!!!!........bucket keep gettin beat down clown,your a toy!!!!!

fuck you and the whole bay area for that matter!!!!!!.......BASH WH CREW

KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

:gaga:

hey bash, you too cheap to pay your Faded-Glory Magazine bill? :haha:

I thought you rock gold fronts kid....

come to San Jo and count my spokes B....

If this is who i think it is holla at my email!!!!

[

Fuck all you fuckin pussies!!!!!!.......wh fr8 set till the casket drops putos!!!!!!........bucket keep gettin beat down clown,your a toy!!!!!

fuck you and the whole bay area for that matter!!!!!!.......BASH WH CREW

KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

:gaga:

hey bash, you too cheap to pay your Faded-Glory Magazine bill? :haha:

I thought you rock gold fronts kid....

come to San Jo and count my spokes B....

If this is who i think it is holla at my email!!!!

and the only thing i'll be counting is your teeth,when i knock'em out your fake grill potnah!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Jan 10 2005, 05:25 AM

someone post that piece done by keyd on 280

IS THAT YOU MEKO MOUTH. NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU JOCK, IT STILL AINT GONNA PICK YOU UP..ITS NOT WHO YOU KNOW, ITS WHAT YOUVE DONE.IM SURE DECAL WILL TELL YOU THAT ONE, THAT CAT KNOWS FIRST HAND HE NEVER DID SHIT. COCK RIDING HAS BECOME A LIVING FOR NERDS (LITERALLY) LIKE HIM.KEEP TRYING TO BACK UP THE BAY.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE STRAIGHT CLOWNS.

and the only thing i'll be counting is your teeth,when i knock'em out your fake grill potnah!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I dont have any teeth. They call me Frankie Gums kid. when yer out my way, call me up and we'll fight ... and you could pay me. and I'll steal yer nikes yo. :huh2:

yeah email me.

i don't have your email...........okay gumby!!!.........i welcome the invitation,and i'll leave it at that........can't wait! :rolleyes:

i dont think yuck or yck are thugs ...i happen to think yuck is a whiteboy who thinks he is tight cuz he might know a couple thugs. im white too its awsome be proud adn you shouldnt write yukmouth next to your shit be cause yukmouth gets punked by a blood from g unit well i guess you get punked too if the right people found you

I dont have any teeth. They call me Frankie Gums kid. when yer out my way, call me up and we'll fight ... and you could pay me. and I'll steal yer nikes yo. :huh2:

yeah email me.

i don't have your email...........okay gumby!!!.........i welcome the invitation,and i'll leave it at that........can't wait! :rolleyes:

KISSIMMIEE FL. YOU CLOSE TO THERE.

Archived