South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fukg ridiculous i hope seenitall knows that posting flix of peoples faces is as good as snitching and the consequences 4 snitching is harsh whoopty do buket a sav he handled the bay took on kings like mq with out trippin funny thing is you wnever had a ounce of fame like he did he made dwa a crew then left them cuz he was the only one handlin then went solo and fuked the game up doin sav shit you might ave painted sumgay fr8s not to many but he did to and waymore 1000s im sure and u hating on the computer i never see yer shit over his and i see lots of shit plus to top it off he would beat your ass keep saying all this yada about him your riding his nutsack tothe top and buket kinged the bay in the 2g weres tor and puzl that would be a battle but dekal come on 4 u tohate you would have to get up first hows homie gona batle u when he already took all your pen scribes and facepuncher ur a bitch point blank mother fuking faggot ass san jose jocks silicon valley type taggers

i dont know about king of the bay of 2g...buket has some ok shit his throwups are kinda weak and everywherer i go i seem him gettin dissed more than him gettin up...he aint that sick so hows is he a king? you have to come sick and wreck evything always to be a king...i dont know anyone in awr but they rock harder than him and have more skills and are all over the place same with evict...so no need to keep talking about him hes just another dude tagging...we all do it wee shuld all get the same credit unless...its just graffiti its not that big of a deal

gsouth for living in the trailer parks of florida u seem to be real interested in wuts going on in san jose ?wonder why?ill tell u why wen u were little u had dreams of painting graffiti in a big ara like the bay but ur rednek mother spread her red neck legs in dirty florida . but dont trip i just donated fifty cents to the hurricane relief so maybe u can get a double wide this time and yes i said 1000s .facepuncher i can say dwa all i want dwa dwa dwa not wut they gonna do punch my face. :chicken:

Archived