South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by allovertown+Dec 15 2004, 02:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (allovertown - Dec 15 2004, 02:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-razor_ramon@Dec 15 2004, 12:23 AM

evict...

................LETS FIGHT ROZOR RAMON>>>>>>>AVOID ONE TIME! :

[/b]

whoooooa there cowboy!!!....dont get your underwear up in a bunch :haha: :haha: :haha:

the 85 tunnel, would that be the one with fuckin futs,older tase, tgbf, an such if so its lookin toy as fuck know....i didnt know fuckers were gettin popped like THAT,shit always seemed hella chill ........

aye all you fucks with your cameras, i know you got shit to post so do that up......

peace..

Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 18 2004, 02:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 18 2004, 02:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seen&felt@Dec 18 2004, 11:27 AM

i didnt know fern still got up....cool

i wouldn't call a fill under a train bridge get'n up.

[/b]

alot of people do...in fact thats all they do

Getting up in SJ is just doing a handfull of walls. if you got a few street or "gangsta" shots you can call yourself a king. and if that sounds toy then you now understand my name.

since you said it post it. I would like to see some radio jenos or leche street shots. radio gots a few **** have not seen the other two up this year.

that FERN is ill who the fuck did that BOO BOO shit over IRAB that was probley one off the best ones too that keyd is tight to but what the fuck is up with spideys bottom leg that shit looks hella wierd still ill though that bucket is tight takes me back to when i was a kid in OLD EL PASO TEXAS ahh good times negro's good times has any body peeped game on that NTRO on santA clara its kinda more by cal trian than down town and those how 2 bombs kinda do look like hog BUT FUCK IT IF YOU DON"T GIVE A DAMN WE DONT GIVE A FUCK HEY. O YA NAPOLEAN DYNOMITE COMES OUT TODAY YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Archived