South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Nov 7 2004, 02:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Nov 7 2004, 02:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Oct 25 2004, 09:12 PM

Originally posted by elephantboy@Oct 26 2004, 12:49 AM

Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Oct 25 2004, 08:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-.....1o5@Oct 26 2004, 12:29 AM

.....yah flicks are deffinitly needed.....

PROPS TO KEYD AND DEAR

For what ???

FOR KEYD HANDLEN SHIT UP IN PORTLAND AND DEAR FOR BUSTN 3 FILLNS ON A ENGINE

haha, when i still lived in california dear and his friend fake (atleast i think they were 2 different people) started painting my yard and leaving their cans all over the ground. you guys painted a lot for nothing because that shit was gone over the next night. and sometimes the same night.

one time one of you fags even brought your girl to the yard to look at the ugly shit you tried to pull while i was taking flicks. go die you fucking morons. now you're hitting engines? i'd fucking kill you if i still painted the yard you did that in.

[/b]

tuff guy huh hahahah little kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Nov 7 2004, 10:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Nov 7 2004, 10:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 7 2004, 02:17 PM

PROPS TO KEYD AND DEAR

For what ???

haha, when i still lived in california dear and his friend fake (atleast i think they were 2 different people) started painting my yard and leaving their cans all over the ground. you guys painted a lot for nothing because that shit was gone over the next night. and sometimes the same night.

one time one of you fags even brought your girl to the yard to look at the ugly shit you tried to pull while i was taking flicks. go die you fucking morons. now you're hitting engines? i'd fucking kill you if i still painted the yard you did that in.

tuff guy huh hahahah little kid

[/b]

you're calling me a little kid?

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Nov 7 2004, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Nov 7 2004, 06:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

PROPS TO KEYD AND DEAR

For what ???

[/b]

THATS FUNNY ALL U FUCKS THINK YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND YOU HATERS LOVE TO TALK SHIT ITS KOOL THOUGH JUST KEEP MY NAME COMING OUT OF YOURE MOUTH YOU JUST GIVING ME MORE FAME AND TO YOU COMPUTER NERDS EAT A DICK :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Nov 7 2004, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Nov 7 2004, 02:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Nov 6 2004, 09:59 PM

Originally posted by REPPINTHEYAY@Nov 6 2004, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by SNAIL@Nov 7 2004, 12:37 AM

Originally posted by scarface@Nov 6 2004, 03:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-seen it all@Oct 5 2004, 09:58 PM

bucket you little shit why you run for? run all the way back to mo-lesto fuck'n bitch! them r10 kids should put out there own line of track shoes!

if your going to dis people dont run when they see you!

I FEEL U ON THIS ONE. IT REMIDS ME OF WHEN I WHEN KICKED THAT FAGET SB (SNATCH BOYS ASS HE RAN LIKE A LITTLE HOE. SB IF U EVER SEE THIS U NOW WHERE I SATY BITCH. DONT ACT LIKE WE DONT U WRITE HOW NOW. U SHOULD WRITE HOE BITCH :haha:

KIKS--------->

ORS

WOW TIGER TAKE IT EASY THERE. WHAT DUDE YOU THINK YOUR TIGHT TALKING SHIT ON THE COMPUTER WOW DUDE YOUR THE FUCKING IDIOT TALKING SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER BUT I AINT EVEN GOING TO START WITH YOU LITTLE BOY PEACE

HOW2 = BUCKET

RUN APU RUN!!!!

FIRST HOW2 = BUKET.....THEN HOW2 = SB.....NOW HOW2 = BUKET......YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO RIDE COCK....HOW IS HOW YOU FUCKING LAME EXUCSE FOR A FAN CLUB...OH YEAH....SNAIL...BUKET TOLD ME HOW YOU WERE CRYING TO HIM TALKING BOUT IM NOT DOWN WITH KYT AND SOME SHIT LIKE THAT....SO LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE...AND I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH SB...COME ON.WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL?

[/b]

its funny cause your talkiing like you in the fan club. lame ... come find me if you want some. im sure youll see me at the next clout show. pop off at the lip get poped ion the lip.

ohh yeah ... KYT DTC is family. so now you know.

dammmmm you bitchzzzzz r weak.....u all running like litl' rabbits from five-0 and u know it. soooooooooooo many snitchezzzzzzzzzz and soooooooooooooo many bitchzzzzzzzzzzz......uyu just don't know when to shut ur mouth......

ISLA---------gone

TTFN..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------

....yo daddy :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by VENADO1@Nov 8 2004, 02:33 PM

THATS FUNNY ALL U FUCKS THINK YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND YOU HATERS LOVE TO TALK SHIT ITS KOOL THOUGH JUST KEEP MY NAME COMING OUT OF YOURE MOUTH YOU JUST GIVING ME MORE FAME AND TO YOU COMPUTER NERDS EAT A DICK

you'll be dead in acouple years anyway kid.

Originally posted by SNAIL+Nov 10 2004, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SNAIL - Nov 10 2004, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Nov 7 2004, 02:01 AM

Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Nov 6 2004, 09:59 PM

Originally posted by REPPINTHEYAY@Nov 6 2004, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by SNAIL@Nov 7 2004, 12:37 AM

Originally posted by scarface@Nov 6 2004, 03:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-seen it all@Oct 5 2004, 09:58 PM

bucket you little shit why you run for? run all the way back to mo-lesto fuck'n bitch! them r10 kids should put out there own line of track shoes!

if your going to dis people dont run when they see you!

I FEEL U ON THIS ONE. IT REMIDS ME OF WHEN I WHEN KICKED THAT FAGET SB (SNATCH BOYS ASS HE RAN LIKE A LITTLE HOE. SB IF U EVER SEE THIS U NOW WHERE I SATY BITCH. DONT ACT LIKE WE DONT U WRITE HOW NOW. U SHOULD WRITE HOE BITCH :haha:

KIKS--------->

ORS

WOW TIGER TAKE IT EASY THERE. WHAT DUDE YOU THINK YOUR TIGHT TALKING SHIT ON THE COMPUTER WOW DUDE YOUR THE FUCKING IDIOT TALKING SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER BUT I AINT EVEN GOING TO START WITH YOU LITTLE BOY PEACE

HOW2 = BUCKET

RUN APU RUN!!!!

FIRST HOW2 = BUKET.....THEN HOW2 = SB.....NOW HOW2 = BUKET......YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO RIDE COCK....HOW IS HOW YOU FUCKING LAME EXUCSE FOR A FAN CLUB...OH YEAH....SNAIL...BUKET TOLD ME HOW YOU WERE CRYING TO HIM TALKING BOUT IM NOT DOWN WITH KYT AND SOME SHIT LIKE THAT....SO LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE...AND I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH SB...COME ON.WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL?

its funny cause your talkiing like you in the fan club. lame ... come find me if you want some. im sure youll see me at the next clout show. pop off at the lip get poped ion the lip.

ohh yeah ... KYT DTC is family. so now you know.

[/b]

im going to be at the next clout show also drink'n them tall cans hahahaha

THATS FUNNY ALL U FUCKS THINK YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND YOU HATERS LOVE TO TALK SHIT ITS KOOL THOUGH JUST KEEP MY NAME COMING OUT OF YOURE MOUTH YOU JUST GIVING ME MORE FAME AND TO YOU COMPUTER NERDS EAT A DICK

OK SHUT THE FUCK UP FAG BOY NOBODY LIKES YOUR SHIT, YOUR "A" IS A STRAIGHT ADEK BITE AND EVERYBODY IN SJ. CAN SE THAT. YOU DONT EVEN GET UP ANYMORE, YOU AND YOUR LEFT NUT FAKE FELL OFF SO SHUT UP AND STOP TALKIN,

Originally posted by george burns@Nov 9 2004, 09:39 PM

poopoo on hella fools..

booboo doodoo shit talk..

fuck ridin dicks like transit..

paint not sqawk beak bumpers

everyone should fight..

and who are all these newjacks gettin up in the sj..

makes me wanna shit on my own face..

:skull: :skull2: :skull:

....i dont get why you fucks hate on newjacks, but still find time to bitch about nothing getting put down in sj......

.....instead we should hype these newbees up, teach em the real way tofuck some shit up so a scene crack off....but whatever do what you do an well see hw many fucks er left

nothing aginst dude but, hes not in a fuckin boyband hes just doin his thing like you an i .....im hopein him an only him will be rockin that t.........

an yes flicks would be nice, lets not turn this whole thread into his shit this, his shirt that......but dont get me wrong post some PUZL flicks if you gotem he comes correct his shits coo....or any flicks cause ive been seein a shit aload new stuff... (glad to say)

peace...

Archived