South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Oct 28 2004, 06:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Oct 28 2004, 06:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T......@Oct 28 2004, 01:53 AM

i diss myself on purpose now

cause i just get dissed anyways

-.-

IM JUST SAYING IF YOUR GOING TO GO OVER SOMEONE MAKE SURE YOU GO OVER THEM FULLY DONT LEAVE SHIT IN THE BACKGROUND OR ELSE THE OTHER DUDE IS GOING TO TAKE IT AS A DISS FUCK MAN LITTLE KIDS NOW AH DAYS

[/b]

ewww

What ya'll think about if i started makn a bootleg graf. mag. shown San Jose/Bay Area graf. would ya'll help out and get me some flicks from ya'lls area i mean it wouldnt be some full color shyt but we can start off small and hopefully go big wit it just wondering ya'llz thought and inputs speak on it ........

Originally posted by METAL MOUTH+Oct 29 2004, 04:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (METAL MOUTH - Oct 29 2004, 04:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yellowballzzz@Oct 28 2004, 08:47 PM

what does DWA, JBF, HMF stand for? just wondering.

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

[/b]

yep yep...

i go over peoples outlines all the time doesnt mean im dissing them. its in chapter 2 fills over outlines, pieces over fills. you better burn the person though and know who your going over....

Originally posted by DiptInButter@Oct 28 2004, 09:39 PM

aye metal mouth my boy got your album, sounds cool, slaps in the trunk too

fo sho cuzn thanx for the support well for you homie supporting haha jp nah but yea you know we trying to put San Jose on the map we have 2 events comn up for the record release party just check the website for full details also where did you boy pick up the album at?

http://www.metalmouthproductions.com

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Oct 28 2004, 05:06 PM

1o5... i knew that.. im just talking about the guy that keeps insisting its a diss...

to be honest i really dont give a shit what you guys say ive learned from san jo finest writers and whether you guys like it or not there are rules in graff but your to young to learn that yet so how long you been painting for? you know fuck do whatever you want to do just remember what im telling you when you get your ass kick

to be honest i really dont give a shit what you guys say ive learned from san jo finest writers and whether you guys like it or not there are rules in graff but your to young to learn that yet so how long you been painting for? you know fuck do whatever you want to do just remember what im telling you when you get your ass kick

is that a threat homie? I know the fuckin rules Bitch. who are you to come on this fucking thread and talk shit cuz someone went over "your teacher" Im just sayin that people that think like that are the reason that san jo has so much damn beef. no scene no more... only a few paintin. Dont get it all up the ass because you think you know the rules and shit. if you havent been paintin for 7+ yrs (activley not on paper or books) then please sit down and take a fucking number. dont come to me like i dont know shit . like im some toy "tagging" and rattin on people. Im tired of all the Bullfuckin shit-ass comments of people thinking they are so much better than any writer. ask a real writer what they think about beef. if they say " i love it, i want a battle every 2 months" then dont look up to them. someone goes over me... oh well, wasted 4 cans...WOW.

no more comments like this from me.

PEACE.

HAHAh thats wut im Talkin about ive been painting for 1 year now im so good ill go over whoever i want

and noone can do anything about it FUCK RULES its GRAFFITI not BAsketball i dOnt see no REf's here

SO EAT A DICK GO OVER EVERYONE FUCK IT !!!!!!!!

LETS ALL JUST START DISSIN EACH OTHER

is that a threat homie? I know the fuckin rules Bitch. who are you to come on this fucking thread and talk shit cuz someone went over "your teacher" Im just sayin that people that think like that are the reason that san jo has so much damn beef. no scene no more... only a few paintin. Dont get it all up the ass because you think you know the rules and shit. if you havent been paintin for 7+ yrs (activley not on paper or books) then please sit down and take a fucking number. dont come to me like i dont know shit . like im some toy "tagging" and rattin on people. Im tired of all the Bullfuckin shit-ass comments of people thinking they are so much better than any writer. ask a real writer what they think about beef. if they say " i love it, i want a battle every 2 months" then dont look up to them. someone goes over me... oh well, wasted 4 cans...WOW.

no more comments like this from me.

PEACE.

wow dude your not a fucking idiot to bad i never said i was better than any other writer

Archived