South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

HEY DEREK CHASE he is my friend anyone know who he is ?

he might be the best graff artist coming out of sj right noW

he writes D-rok and ill try and get pics of his shit soon but this nigga cant be faded on any shit right now he coming to take out all suckaz

so watch yall back and he gonna wreck shit

peace!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to sources, Vallejo rapper Mac Dre was killed in a shooting and crash in Kansas City Missouri.

Investigators revealed that two men in a car were headed north on Highway 71 near 85th Street earlier this morning when another car pulled up and opened fire.

The driver of the vehicle fired upon went into the southbound lanes and into a ravine. The passenger in the car was killed, but it wasn’t immediately known whether the victim died from the gunshots or the accident.

As of press time, police refused to reveal the victims name and reports suggested the men were from out of town.

Dre was from Vallejo, California. He gained notoriety on the Romp label in an interesting case.

In the mid 1990’s, Mac Dre was accused of being affiliated with The Romper Room Gang, who were accused of robbing a string of banks.

On the back of his What’s Really Going On EP, he acknowledge the Romper Room Family and released a song called “Punk Police.”

He addressed the bank robberies and called out the Vallejo Police Chief by name. A subsequent investigation revealed Dre’s ties to the gang.

He was arrested and charged with bank robbery 1991, when the FBI spotted him riding in a vehicle with one the suspected bank robbers, who was also wired.

He served five years in prison and was released in 1996. Mac Dre, along with such rappers as B Legit, Mac Mall, E-40 and later releases from the Young Black Brotha record label helped put Vallejo on Hip-Hop’s map.

Originally posted by seen it all@Oct 5 2004, 09:58 PM

bucket you little shit why you run for? run all the way back to mo-lesto fuck'n bitch! them r10 kids should put out there own line of track shoes!

if your going to dis people dont run when they see you!

I FEEL U ON THIS ONE. IT REMIDS ME OF WHEN I WHEN KICKED THAT FAGET SB (SNATCH BOYS ASS HE RAN LIKE A LITTLE HOE. SB IF U EVER SEE THIS U NOW WHERE I SATY BITCH. DONT ACT LIKE WE DONT U WRITE HOW NOW. U SHOULD WRITE HOE BITCH :haha:

KIKS--------->

ORS

Originally posted by scarface+Nov 6 2004, 03:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scarface - Nov 6 2004, 03:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seen it all@Oct 5 2004, 09:58 PM

bucket you little shit why you run for? run all the way back to mo-lesto fuck'n bitch! them r10 kids should put out there own line of track shoes!

I FEEL U ON THIS ONE. IT REMIDS ME OF WHEN I WHEN KICKED THAT FAGET SB (SNATCH BOYS ASS HE RAN LIKE A LITTLE HOE. SB IF U EVER SEE THIS U NOW WHERE I SATY BITCH. DONT ACT LIKE WE DONT U WRITE HOW NOW. U SHOULD WRITE HOE BITCH :haha:

KIKS--------->

ORS

[/b]

HOW2 = BUCKET

RUN APU RUN!!!!

Originally posted by SNAIL+Nov 7 2004, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SNAIL - Nov 7 2004, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by scarface@Nov 6 2004, 03:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-seen it all@Oct 5 2004, 09:58 PM

KIKS--------->

ORS

HOW2 = BUCKET

RUN APU RUN!!!!

[/b]

FIRST HOW2 = BUKET.....THEN HOW2 = SB.....NOW HOW2 = BUKET......YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO RIDE COCK....HOW IS HOW YOU FUCKING LAME EXUCSE FOR A FAN CLUB...OH YEAH....SNAIL...BUKET TOLD ME HOW YOU WERE CRYING TO HIM TALKING BOUT IM NOT DOWN WITH KYT AND SOME SHIT LIKE THAT....SO LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE...AND I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH SB...COME ON.WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL?

Originally posted by REPPINTHEYAY+Nov 6 2004, 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REPPINTHEYAY - Nov 6 2004, 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SNAIL@Nov 7 2004, 12:37 AM

KIKS--------->

ORS

WOW TIGER TAKE IT EASY THERE. WHAT DUDE YOU THINK YOUR TIGHT TALKING SHIT ON THE COMPUTER WOW DUDE YOUR THE FUCKING IDIOT TALKING SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER BUT I AINT EVEN GOING TO START WITH YOU LITTLE BOY PEACE

HOW2 = BUCKET

RUN APU RUN!!!!

FIRST HOW2 = BUKET.....THEN HOW2 = SB.....NOW HOW2 = BUKET......YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO RIDE COCK....HOW IS HOW YOU FUCKING LAME EXUCSE FOR A FAN CLUB...OH YEAH....SNAIL...BUKET TOLD ME HOW YOU WERE CRYING TO HIM TALKING BOUT IM NOT DOWN WITH KYT AND SOME SHIT LIKE THAT....SO LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE...AND I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH SB...COME ON.WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL?

[/b]

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Nov 6 2004, 09:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Nov 6 2004, 09:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by REPPINTHEYAY@Nov 6 2004, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by SNAIL@Nov 7 2004, 12:37 AM

KIKS--------->

ORS

WOW TIGER TAKE IT EASY THERE. WHAT DUDE YOU THINK YOUR TIGHT TALKING SHIT ON THE COMPUTER WOW DUDE YOUR THE FUCKING IDIOT TALKING SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER BUT I AINT EVEN GOING TO START WITH YOU LITTLE BOY PEACE

HOW2 = BUCKET

RUN APU RUN!!!!

[/b]

Originally posted by scarface+Nov 5 2004, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scarface - Nov 5 2004, 07:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seen it all@Oct 5 2004, 09:58 PM

KIKS--------->

ORS

[/b]

ors gets smashed on by nssc and they got weak styles so what the fuck you doing repin weak shit actin like your tight cuz you fuckin fags just started writing...put in some work and stay humble let your work do the talking not your mouths or should i say your shaky hands on a keyboard

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Oct 25 2004, 09:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Oct 25 2004, 09:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by elephantboy@Oct 26 2004, 12:49 AM

Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Oct 25 2004, 08:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-.....1o5@Oct 26 2004, 12:29 AM

.....yah flicks are deffinitly needed.....

PROPS TO KEYD AND DEAR

For what ???

FOR KEYD HANDLEN SHIT UP IN PORTLAND AND DEAR FOR BUSTN 3 FILLNS ON A ENGINE

[/b]

haha, when i still lived in california dear and his friend fake (atleast i think they were 2 different people) started painting my yard and leaving their cans all over the ground. you guys painted a lot for nothing because that shit was gone over the next night. and sometimes the same night.

one time one of you fags even brought your girl to the yard to look at the ugly shit you tried to pull while i was taking flicks. go die you fucking morons. now you're hitting engines? i'd fucking kill you if i still painted the yard you did that in.

Archived