South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by Jack Meoff@Oct 21 2004, 09:39 PM

they probably didnt go becuase they are not fucking idiots. ya 30 on 3. smart guy. im neutral on this matter by the way, its a matter of common sense.

well if they had common sence they wouldnt have started beef with those guys in the first place. they know how many heads they got . they want beef they should man up and handle it....doesnt matter if its one on one . you can read the next day buket ran from one of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Oct 21 2004, 09:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Oct 21 2004, 09:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by VENADO1@Oct 20 2004, 01:48 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-macaframa@Oct 10 2004, 11:56 PM

fuck dear little bitch ass keep talking shit and ill drop your phone #.  ill fuck you up u short bitch. you brought 5 friends and they come out with knives youre the bitch. 5 on 2 aint fair

Bitch the didnt have knives you wouldnt even know u never approached us i seen u fags and u guys drove away plus they only there 4 back up cause everyone know how u guys pepper spray people so quick crying n saying "that aint fair"

HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY DIDNT BUKET COME UP OR MORGUE DIDNT SHOW UP FOR THE CLOUT SHOW OH I FORGOT CAUSE THEY WOULD OF GOTTEN THEIR ASSES KICKED PEACE TO DTC HEADS :king: :king:

[/b]

or maybe its because clout shows are fucking wack..!! and so is debug!

promote yourself! yeah!! cool!! or not....

Originally posted by melancholyscholar+Oct 21 2004, 09:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melancholyscholar - Oct 21 2004, 09:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

fuck dear little bitch ass keep talking shit and ill drop your phone #. ill fuck you up u short bitch. you brought 5 friends and they come out with knives youre the bitch. 5 on 2 aint fair

Bitch the didnt have knives you wouldnt even know u never approached us i seen u fags and u guys drove away plus they only there 4 back up cause everyone know how u guys pepper spray people so quick crying n saying "that aint fair"

HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY DIDNT BUKET COME UP OR MORGUE DIDNT SHOW UP FOR THE CLOUT SHOW OH I FORGOT CAUSE THEY WOULD OF GOTTEN THEIR ASSES KICKED PEACE TO DTC HEADS :king: :king:

[/b]

Or maybe they don't want to support kyt buy paying money to go to thier shows. would you pay to eat breakfast with the sjpd to help them raise money to buy new guns and shit like that?? So why should MORGUE COME UP AND BUCKET support kyt. could you have asked a dumber question. ddddduuuuuuhhhhhh i wonder why FTL didnt come by this year and uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh i was shocked to se that KUK,BUCK 50, ROTEN, everyone els who doesnt like kyt didnt show up.

:unhappy: :unhappy: Great question.

Originally posted by elephantboy+Oct 22 2004, 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elephantboy - Oct 22 2004, 02:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Oct 21 2004, 09:09 AM

fuck dear little bitch ass keep talking shit and ill drop your phone #.  ill fuck you up u short bitch. you brought 5 friends and they come out with knives youre the bitch. 5 on 2 aint fair

Or maybe they don't want to support kyt buy paying money to go to thier shows. would you pay to eat breakfast with the sjpd to help them raise money to buy new guns and shit like that?? So why should MORGUE COME UP AND BUCKET support kyt. could you have asked a dumber question. ddddduuuuuuhhhhhh i wonder why FTL didnt come by this year and uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh i was shocked to se that KUK,BUCK 50, ROTEN, everyone els who doesnt like kyt didnt show up.

:unhappy: :unhappy: Great question.

[/b]

i know that you idiot i really dont give a shit fuck buket,ftl,roten,come up and morgue fucking toys they didnt go cause they know they would of got fucked up

coming on this site it seems that bucky girl is a real bitch. he is always getting split by heads or running from them :chicken: . dam that hoe got beef with everyone. but all the ass whippings he has gotten can not compare to the one that he is going to catch from us. so bucky girl keep runninggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!! by the way minus 2 more fr8's from your total bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

Originally posted by DiptInButter@Oct 22 2004, 11:51 AM

damn everybody on here got beef.

me and blankman(_ _ _ _) got hella beef with each other now, next time i see him its funk on sight, atomic wedgies, noogies, and indian burns, watch out homie :shook: :shook:

HAHAHA... fo sho, im coming back wit the balogna and mayo on your face biatch. now hit me up right now for the show thats goin on a lil later tonight...im gonna sport my Three Flowers on my nice slicked back hair.

Originally posted by elephantboy+Oct 26 2004, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elephantboy - Oct 26 2004, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by melancholyscholar@Oct 25 2004, 08:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-.....1o5@Oct 26 2004, 12:29 AM

.....yah flicks are deffinitly needed.....

PROPS TO KEYD AND DEAR

For what ???

[/b]

FOR KEYD HANDLEN SHIT UP IN PORTLAND AND DEAR FOR BUSTN 3 FILLNS ON A ENGINE

Archived