South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by o7iVNs

damn, its funny to hear all you kids talk some shit about kove. shit, if you guys were face to face with that cat you would be dropen to your knees, sucking his dick!

yo me1, i hear you got you ride all smashed up by tet due! thats hella funny when you try to role on a cat and he come right back at you with a bat homie. mabey next time you should think twice before you get all stupid and try to play the tough guy role...... some people never learn.. OH! mabey you should have called the cops like the last time you got roled up on.... at the school picking up someone....hmm.. ring a bell?

OH YEA STUPID LIKE WHEN SB, ME ROLLED UP ON TET AND HIS SNAGGLE TOOTH BOY ... OH YEAH LIKE WHEN SB OH ROLLED UP ON WH AND BANDANA BOY...YEAH SONNY THEY THREW A BRICK THEY BOUNCED REAL QUICK YOU NEED TO LEARN THE FACTS TOY YOUR HOMO PATHETIC BOYS ARE FRONTING ON YOU,,,HAHA TELL THEM THAT SBOH CHASED HOMOS OFF THAT BILLBOARD WHICH I CAME ON TOP HOW THEY GOT SAVED BY A COP ! HA,,,BITCH MADE...PATHETIC...YOU NIGGAS AINT GOT SHIT ON UP BUT LIES !! TO MANY STORIES OF THE R1OOO BEATING KYT TWB ASE DOWN ! PATHETIC WRITERS....THE KING<-------

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

damn......lets go skate with NOE....ha!...or we can all pitch in and buy him some new pants!...aye MRNOBODY, send me an e-mail...

how you going to talk shit to someone knowing damn well he's still in jail? real tuff!

and nobody suck my balls! you apadavid fagget!

..D to the fuck'n k.. :cool:

Originally posted by seen it all

how you going to talk shit to someone knowing damn well he's still in jail? real tuff!

and nobody suck my balls! you apadavid fagget!

..D to the fuck'n k.. :cool:

IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT WHITE BOY ILL HIT A BITCH WITH GLASSES <----SUCK ON KYT NUTS TRYINA GET IN BY BATTLING THE KING ...THATS FUNNY YOU DIDNT GET IN CUZ YOU LOST THE BATTLE CHUMP...

that spirit isen't hack yet? I got cought with that fool in 97 or 98.

to bad that guys a snich now.

??? I seriously doubt that spirit is a snitch, who told you that he was? that cant be true, hes been painting since i was a baby man, and to say that hes a snitch with no proof is complete bullshit...

hope you see this shit so i could get some more info...

peace

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT WHITE BOY ILL HIT A BITCH WITH GLASSES <----SUCK ON KYT NUTS TRYINA GET IN BY BATTLING THE KING ...THATS FUNNY YOU DIDNT GET IN CUZ YOU LOST THE BATTLE CHUMP... [/QUO

battle? what the fuck are you talking bout? bitch this is beef!battle hahaha this ant no fuckn hollywood junction what the fuck are you talking bout battle....? i hack your shit, period and if we see each other your just going to make me chase you,but you and i know my fat ass ant going to catch you then the next week your just going to say that your the tuffiest in the world! Whiteboy huh..yeah thats it i'm white make sure when you meet up with your boy companion you tell him that!

trying to get in kyt who said that going after you would get me in anything. you sure do think highly of your self and you diss me so dont say i started shit just be a man a throw em.TE]

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT WHITE BOY ILL HIT A BITCH WITH GLASSES <----SUCK ON KYT NUTS TRYINA GET IN BY BATTLING THE KING ...THATS FUNNY YOU DIDNT GET IN CUZ YOU LOST THE BATTLE CHUMP... [/QUO

battle? what the fuck are you talking bout? bitch this is beef!battle hahaha this ant no fuckn hollywood junction what the fuck are you talking bout battle....? i hack your shit, period and if we see each other your just going to make me chase you,but you and i know my fat ass ant going to catch you then the next week your just going to say that your the tuffiest in the world! Whiteboy huh..yeah thats it i'm white make sure when you meet up with your boy companion you tell him that!

trying to get in kyt who said that going after you would get me in anything. you sure do think highly of your self and you diss me so dont say i started shit just be a man a throw em.TE]

where the fuck did that "TE] come from? DK mdk ia

Archived