South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

ALL THAT SHIT DONT IMPRESS ,YOU TOYS ARE NOTHING,

CANT COMPETE... ONLY SHIT IN THIS POST THAT GOOD IS THAT ALFA AND BUKS BILLY THAT OTHER SHIT AINT NONE JUST PUSSY BILLBOARDS.DIRTY DEEK YOUR TIME IS COMING.THE REST OF YOU AINT SQUAT ! ALFA IS ONE OF THE TOP BOMBERS IN SAN JO BESIDES ME....AND YOUNG BUKS ....R10 TAKES THE CAKES FOR KINGS OF 2003.. FROM 00-O3 2004 IS GONNA BE R10'S FOR SURE !!:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MRNOBODY

ALL THAT SHIT DONT IMPRESS ,YOU TOYS ARE NOTHING,

CANT COMPETE... ONLY SHIT IN THIS POST THAT GOOD IS THAT ALFA AND BUKS BILLY THAT OTHER SHIT AINT NONE JUST PUSSY BILLBOARDS.DIRTY DEEK YOUR TIME IS COMING.THE REST OF YOU AINT SQUAT ! ALFA IS ONE OF THE TOP BOMBERS IN SAN JO BESIDES ME....AND YOUNG BUKS ....R10 TAKES THE CAKES FOR KINGS OF 2003.. FROM 00-O3 2004 IS GONNA BE R10'S FOR SURE !!:(

how long are you going to keep saying the same thing?Don't say my time is coming because I've told your boy me too ask you where you wanted to meet and i told him to email me when you were ready. I guess you must not be ready?or whats going on? your not going to catch me ! I work when your curfuew is up.Im too old to be out on the streets 24-7. been there done that! everything you think youve done all the guys you saw up when you were in the 5-6 grade have alrady done. Every year anotherone of you comes out.why do you think your the fruit of the loom? im sure me still has my email......get at me so we can stop playing this"I'm going to beat you up" bull shit. I ant got time for this I'm a fuckn family man.......P.S. i really want to fight you!..clean too.

* CUZ HE"S FRESH LIKE THAT!!*

i give you props for putting that up webster.... but it seems that "most" people think that beef is supposed to make you a better writer, or more known.... i guess it does make you more "known", but I would rather work my way from the back of the line, then BAM!!!!!!! there i am before I, or anyone esle realizes it.... its more gradual, yes, but it gives you time to get the styles down.... dont get me wrong, im not new..... but thats how it should be thought from the start.......LESS BEEF = BETTER SCENE = MORE TALENTED WRITERS = NEW FRISCO OR LA = KINGZ........nuff

(p.s. i know im gonna get a lot of hype from others, but think of it this way....IF IT WAS SOMEONE YOU LOOKED UP TO WHEN YOU WERE "TOY", TELLING YOU THIS... IT WOULD GO THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND SEE THE TRUTH.....BUT SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE CAUGHT UP IN THIS SJ BEEF..... YOU DONT CARE.......)

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

YADA YADA YADA YOU HAVENT SEEN IT ALL YOU DONT EXIST WHERE I COME FROM YOUR A SUBURBAN WHITEBOY AINT DONE NO DIRT WILL NEVER DO NO DIRT. FUCK YOUR COMPUTER GEEK ASS NIGGA

ENUFF WITH THAT EMAIL SHIT STUPID YOU QUIT CUZ OF ME AFRAID THAT ID CATCH YER ASS

I quit? and im a sububan whit boy hell yeah tell your little "companion" that too ok! Enuf with that email shit huh? It's true right? naw my hood dont smell like shit player! you should listen to webster....beef is no good its a bad way to try to get people to notice you! i ran with kca def when i was real young and seen real beef and seen it get cooked.ask me1.any one rember the fair round 94 or 95.There is nothing that you could do to make me scared of you.

Re: yaya

Originally posted by brainsblown

Word is born??? Try bond kid.

Well I don’t know what you know. But I got the info from a

Pretty creditable sources…post some pics or shut up.

Serious Biznass …how cutie

im sure priscilla is a good source, so.......tells your sources to meet with his sources so they can become a better group of sources....

Trippen fool.....How do you know I aint doing shit....Man San Jose aint even worth painting in rookie....I was bombin San Jo when cats were still stuck bus hoppin...so dont throw your lil 2 cents in youngbuk...Besides shit gets buffed in a second......Clean trains and The city is where the damage is....chumpo

you must not be do'n shit...making statements

like this

"Besides shit gets buffed in a second"

who care if shit gets buff. thats not the point.

then take your ass to the city fuckn fiend.

"Clean trains" what a joke!!!

"How do you know I aint doing shit"

Cuz your on this message board.

"chumpo" nice word. so 7th grade

whos the youngbuk and what does that

got to do with anything?

Archived