South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MRNOBODY

you aint seen shit you homo..suburban pussy bitch what have you seen you preppy ass whiteboyjump on the band wagon homo keep on jockin kyt dtc ase theyll let you in for sure sonny they start letting alota fake marks and toys in say that you hate are guts and youll battle us which you tried and got tooken the fuk out faggot ypus a joke ypull never get seen you hear a rumor started up by some homos hating jeaOLOUSY JUST CUZ THE NIGGA ROLLS WITH US..SO GO AHEAD KEEP SPREADING YOUR FAGGOT RUMORS ITLL MAKE YOU FAG HAPPY... SINCE YOU LOST THE BATTLE BETWEEN ME KYT ANDTHE REST OF THAT PATHETIC SHIT DIDNT LET YOU IN HAHAHA FAG NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU PUSSY...KEEP ON JOCKING ALL YOU ARE IS A INTERNET BOY

damn even the way you type sound like your scared! studdr'n and shit! fuck graf lets box! and yea your fagget ass boy did get rolled up thats how i got all your info...like how your ss# is ***-**-**02 or how your L's# starts wita d***7*** ..i catch and fly kite's homie!

shity boy...alpadavids dont lie but im sure you know lots bout that huh.;)

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

yeah, free IRAB..... and i aint jockin.... i chilled wit that fool a few times, with my boy..

he has sick-ass styles....roten thug styles...keep hating......:rolleyes:

thug style?yessssss I love it! Dont worry im sure all thugs cry when kove sockem in the face....and there dads have lunch with the D.A...hahahaha thugs..i fuckn love it!:lol:

Originally posted by seen it all

thug style?yessssss I love it! Dont worry im sure all thugs cry when kove sockem in the face....and there dads have lunch with the D.A...hahahaha thugs..i fuckn love it!:lol:

Maybe KOVE should go fuck lanky-ass ROACH again...have more kids... and have another nice battle, its good for the heart...;) ..

i still like ROTEN'S styles....and dont try and lie about you giving props to SICK before you had beef.

thats the word of the fuckin' day

BEEF..take that shit out

Maybe KOVE should go fuck lanky-ass ROACH again...have more kids... and have another nice battle, its good for the heart...;) ..

i still like ROTEN'S styles....and dont try and lie about you giving props to SICK before you had beef.

thats the word of the fuckin' day

BEEF..take that shit out

the word of the day"beef :stay the fuck out of it or get you plate!" im sure you know what i look like so hit me up when you see me stroll'n.

Originally posted by seen it all

the word of the day"beef :stay the fuck out of it or get you plate!" im sure you know what i look like so hit me up when you see me stroll'n.

BEEF? you callin me out?.....naw i dont know what you look like, i wish there was a way to post my name privately without you sending me fag -ass e-mails, then again, maybe i know you..... who the fuck cares, just chill-out guys.... y you letting it be so easy for PENDER and YOGI BEAR?.....send me one of those messege things, or e-mail whatever the fuck...

PEACE .....

BEEF? you callin me out?.....naw i dont know what you look like, i wish there was a way to post my name privately without you sending me fag -ass e-mails, then again, maybe i know you..... who the fuck cares, just chill-out guys.... y you letting it be so easy for PENDER and YOGI BEAR?.....send me one of those messege things, or e-mail whatever the fuck...

PEACE .....

dk----now u know..take it how u take it!:cool: :stay the fuck out of it or get you plate= mine your biz or get in it! period!

YOUR ALL MY SONS YEAH YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS

GRAFFJUNKIE IS THAT YOU ..HOLLA...THE KINGS BACK TO ATTACK MATTER FACT BLACK IM PUTTING SOUTH BAY ON THE MAP,,PLUS IM A STIGGITY STAR GET SONNED CUZ IM RIPPING MY OPPONENTS APART !! KING SICKBOY !!! R TO THE 1 TO THE CIRCLE

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by MRNOBODY

YOUR ALL MY SONS YEAH YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS

GRAFFJUNKIE IS THAT YOU ..HOLLA...THE KINGS BACK TO ATTACK MATTER FACT BLACK IM PUTTING SOUTH BAY ON THE MAP,,PLUS IM A STIGGITY STAR GET SONNED CUZ IM RIPPING MY OPPONENTS APART !! KING SICKBOY !!! R TO THE 1 TO THE CIRCLE

shut up you fucking toy.

the southbay never gets the credit it deserves. way too many kids who bombed hella hard and could piece crazy well have vanished into the past.

or maybe that's a good thing, seeing as every writer i've met from san jo has been all thugged out and cholocore.

whatever, just rambling...

Archived