South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

you aint ____...so who the fuck are you? well, by the pressure of your mouth around wh's dick you sound gay!..get off it..and for the east coast nigga ima have to agree..shiiit...

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT I AINT ON WH DICK YOUR A FUCKING DUMB ASS WERE IN THE SAME CREW YOU RETARD HES MY HOMIE OH YEAH LEARN HOW TO SPELL

You are the ultimate toy. Yes we jock WH, because we are WH you fag. Who is from newyork? WH got heads from NY to MIA to VA to CALI etc. Learn your history TOY because we are Writing History you hometown hoeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!:D :lol: :D

Originally posted by CHOWTIME

MAN YOUR HELLA TRIPPIN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT KIROS NOT EVEN A PART OF OUR CREW AND ABOUT YOU PUTTING IT ON T.O. YOUR FUCKING DUMB WE KNOW PEOPLE FROM T.O. ALL SUCKAS EXECUTED

First of all I said KIRO is in MDK now you fucking geek...Second I don't care who you know from T.O im talking for myself...

Originally posted by southrngent

You are the ultimate toy. Yes we jock WH, because we are WH you fag. Who is from newyork? WH got heads from NY to MIA to VA to CALI etc. Learn your history TOY because we are Writing History you hometown hoeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!:D :lol: :D

DAM YOUR SO FUCKIN INTERNATIONAL YOU ACT LIKE WE AINT GOT HEADS IN NEW YORK, SEATTLE OREGON ST. LOUIS,MINNESOTA,MEXICO MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

Originally posted by CHOWTIME

I HELLA LIKE HOW PEOPLE THAT ARE IN MY CREW DONT FUCK AROUND WE BOMB WE GET THE FUCKING JOB DONE ALL STYLES ENVIED ALL YOU SUCKAS ARE SO ENVIOUS OF US ALL THOSE FAGGOT FUCK TOY CREWS OUT THERE WISH THAT THEY COULD DO WHAT OUR CREW HAS ALLREADY DONE AND IS STILL DOING BOMBIN AND TAKING SUCKAS OUT SIDv.

you talk to much...

Im done with this nobody toy!. Keep writing and doing what you are doing. You are playing yourself to the fullest. You cant even handle your hometown problems. Stay in the minor leagues toy, because the majors are not in your future. Your so called career will be over in a minute, you one month wonder. This is the most pub you will ever gettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so who wants $$300$$??

microhone tuffman

Are there any mc's in san jose or is it all punk rockers?

Well if you want 3 bills then come get it.

A TWO DAY EVENT MAy 14th And 15. Fri &Sat Night.

@the qaurternote

1214 Apollo Way

Sunnyvale, CA 94085

(right of lawrence Exspressway)

Bring your battle tactics.

Battle is open to all and all are encouraged to enter.

Come witness the wreckage!!!

performances by...

Language Arts Crew

Tributaries

Dirtbag Dan(slacker 9)

Hans Over Fist(lo art)

Dj Run Down and ayelit(lo art)

Dj 8 ball(invisble Scratch piklz)

Raymundo( Kzsu saturday nights)

Dj ketamine

Archived