South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

na i agree man, bombings the most important, above all.. thats what seperates graffiti from just being "art" or some shit.

awr never did street shit in san jose... well saber did a san carlos billboard outline, the 2 gkae freeway bridges, and a drunk excel throwup downtown once... i dont know, i think ya gotta do everything, streets, freeways, busses, freights, legal walls, bridges, scribes, tracks, sketchbooks, whatever, everything. fools clown on sketchbooks but i'll tell you those guys that get named on here from back in the day have a lot more shit running in books than they do on the streets right now...

point is you've gotta be up and be dope, or else you're always just gonna be halfway fresh. fools gotta run piecing and bombing both if they wanna be completely on top.

whatever, doesnt matter to me... i type fast.

Originally posted by brainsblown

dam long winded.........

somethings i agree with ....but for sure not all.

whats wrong with you yall...

yeah doing pieces in tunnels and under bridges

is cool sometimes... yeah i agree if your going to paint them you better come sick. i remember seen nice stuff by KYT, TO, DWA, AWR, but they all did street shit.

but, look thats not

GETTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAFFITI IS ABOUT GETTING UP ALL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to do 5 times more street shit then tunnels...ok

post some nervs and fire shit then someone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wennie kinnda tiny

talk shit about how my boys punked your crew with bats ....... faggggot the only thing your running is your mouth... expect to get dissed your whole fuckn crew better start patrollin there shots..... pager code kILLER slut life allday i slay tresszeroquad squad

sanjo is so big and there are so many spots, this funk is ridicolous, everyone seems to hate someone or crew. what fuck is goin' on here? this is why people paint less and less now a days. now watch, someones gone go an post up some shit like "SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPIDZ I FUCK SLUTZ ALL DAY KILLAHOE FUCK FUCK YOU YOU TOY ASS FUCK"....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

Originally posted by JasonWhit

sanjo is so big and there are so many spots, this funk is ridicolous, everyone seems to hate someone or crew. what fuck is goin' on here? this is why people paint less and less now a days. now watch, someones gone go an post up some shit like "SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPIDZ I FUCK SLUTZ ALL DAY KILLAHOE FUCK FUCK YOU YOU TOY ASS FUCK"....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

i agree

Originally posted by JasonWhit

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

....watch.

some people just have hella beef.....

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

What's wrong with pink shoes...

Are those the ADIDAS that are Black with Pink Stripes TET?.....those are fresh, used to sell them at my old work..............but i can't get them no more.....Bought'em for my lady..:o

Originally posted by priscilla119

brainsblown keep hanging out at michaels how old are u seriously 18? barely... real spit kid.. youve been writing for about 2 years like when u first came off with them bootsy ass face characters and hanging around mcdonalds downtown..nerd... you had a couple freeway shots that got dissed hella quick... i know of one shot downtown on a carniceria or some shit still runnin thats about it.. if it didnt get dissed yet.. fool.. real talk u dont know nothing about some old san jo shit...

you were still playin pogs when fools like nervs and fire were gettin up.. fuck bus 23.. youre hella funny style u did like 2 rooftops over yourself on the freeway and all of a sudden your fresh... yeah thats right son u got hemmed and learned a recipe of a spread in the pinta and your too cool for school.. i didnt even want to talk on here but your gay... gayer then christopher lowell.. haha new jacks?? and im sure nervs did more then youll ever accomplish in your dead career..fuck it i had too much to drink wheres your girl pink.. i also like that pink stripe on your adidas... next time look at me ....<---- have a good night mija..

that spot on the carniceria is not running any more...was by there the other day....and space cowboy is hating on tunnels???90 percent of the shit him and his crew have are in tunnels.....if u guys think it is such a waste of time then why paint them....just sounds pretty hypocritical to me....and he is calling people new jacks???the responses i read from that guy to me seem like he doesnt really know what he is talking about...just my opinion on a drunk night....tallcan status bitch

none

It seems that this city is on a high protein diet of Beef. Crews have beef with crews that start shit with other crews because of this one guy in some random crew. Its just the way the monster evovled. I guess what Im trying to get at is peoples problems with each other is the driving force of actual action, its not the best way to have it but I rather see something than nothing in this town. Like the unibomber, its really based off individuals now who represents a group of people. Sofor the very very small group of folks who are active , do your thing, beef or no beef, no matter who you are, just make it happen. Just some thoughts.

Good To Be

i agree there needs to be more steet shit in san jose...however...there is nothing wrong with posting tunnels. id rather see some quality tunnels than what has been posted on here lately. keep posting these tunnels, im enjoying what i see.

nice post homer.

NOW, WHAT I REALY WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO PLUG,DOPER,SAINT,OR FEVER,DEFY..WHEN I STARTED WRITTING THESE GUYS WERE PUTIN' IT DOWN. DEFY AND FEVER HAD SAN HOPELESS ON LOCK. POKE AND LISTEN FROM 216 KILLED SHIT AS WELL AS MR. LEFT AND FONZY WITH THOSE DOPE ASS CHARACTERS.

i tried to make that hoe crew shit work but san jose is san jose and after like a month there were some toys from the east side that got put down dissing shit with the crew name, dissing homies and shit... as for that shit above me if you aint my friend than dont bite my shit.

Archived