South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

well.....i know this is going to bring a lot of heat on me BUT...........i do see tase up quite a bit..... "1 tag"?....no no no... i have seen a lot of tase tags around... he dont just stay in san jo...I have seen scribes in cutty spots, tags around bay(but not sure around "CALI"), and new flicks every week..I dont know if its a beef thing or what.

but dont hate on him just cuz someone talks good about him and not you.........regardless, TAZE does get up.

thats all....bring the arguments down the line...but dont make this thread look gay anymore with the on-going hating and criticizing.....

I agree. Open your eye's and you might see something besides hate for a nigga doing something. TASE keep putting in work and let the haters be haters....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry about the pic.....this is from my phone so the quality isnt top notch...i was driving home from work on the STREETS and i saw this.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00423532f00000041.jpg'>

this is for all the haters on here whining like a bunch of little girls...brainsblown and pimpnfosho. all you do is bitch bitch bitch. i swear you are both female. crying about tunnels, if you dont like it then dont come on this thread. bump for tase doing his thing.

tase gets up. As for tunnels and wherehouse shit, Man its part of the game bro. for sure bombings the shit but where you gonna do a peice in the day time in southbay??????? and how you know all those spots posted are in southbay? Everyone I seen up on the street from that hood is up in those where houses. You gotta do both. You can sit in your house all day or you can get out and explore some ill places and develop your skills. I don't know who you are and I respect the fact you stress bombing but Why don't you post some of your crews stuff so we can see what your talking about.

Believe me you lil noobie ass cats can go paint your lil tunnels all day......We was hittin those same spots in 98......I gotta a life so I make cash in the day......But while you be cuddlin with your pillow....Thats when I get mine........Yo..Yo.YO... Wake up.......Stop drullin on your pillow toys.

i just seen a TAZE bomb the other day i thought it was TAPER at fist but then i got closer

and it was a taze but watever that bomb was pretty ill. shit ill give him a heads up for that . that old english piece was fuckin sick that shit cracked me up.

Tase you got alot of people talking about you..that can be good. So enjoy the show!

Now, goon aint nobody from my crew need to proove shit to you or your crew, we know each other and have painted together.

Second, all this talk about "toy's" and "newbie cats", KILL IT!!..Why? Cause don't nobody really know who writes what on here.

If you ask I'll tell you tho..I aint no bitch!!

Hit me; pimpmonkynip on aim soldiers..lets go paint!!

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

sorry about the pic.....this is from my phone so the quality isnt top notch...i was driving home from work on the STREETS and i saw this.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00423532f00000041.jpg'>

this is for all the haters on here whining like a bunch of little girls...brainsblown and pimpnfosho. all you do is bitch bitch bitch. i swear you are both female. crying about tunnels, if you dont like it then dont come on this thread. bump for tase doing his thing.

That shot Look’s like a backyard. Don’t look like a street shot.

im not hate’n on tase. its good he's doing stuff.

but look, he's really not bombing that hard and he's defiantly not up all over cali. he's not even up all over san jose....(needs to do more tags)

its because basically he's the only one thats do’n stuff

(mostly tunnels). And yall don’t have anyone else to jock? his shits not even that good.

Do street shit and spawn a bigger seen. In stead of jocking one person… what a joke sj

TASE

yall need to calm down you haters. tase and siar came to san diego a while ago and KILLED shit. up everywhere. downtown, pacific beach, oldtown. people saying that tase only gets up in pits? yeah right.....lol i just hate it when out of towners come to my city and get up more than i do.....bastards.....:o

I will say this....Tase is at least doing something....and something is better then nothing......But this argument started when one of his boys got over happy, and started making false statements....Like he killed all of Cali....Gkae killed all of Cali, Tase shouldnt even be mentioned in that catagory.....Lets state some facts for now on, be real......Thats whats up...Fools do a few bridges, a billboard, and they think there all state.....nagh....think not..

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

SAN JOSE??WHERE IS DTC, KYT, AOT, DCP, PCS, OFA, BCS, LORDS, TO, TPK, DWA, ASE, R10, TA, GTB, MDK, OSH, PT, ATC, WDC, KJ, DEF, KCA, TCF..HAHAHA....WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SAN JO RIDDERS..FUCK THE POLICE-GO FUCK SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!

who cares!!!. they all handled shit!!!...they all did there work. they dont have to prove shit fool.

where is all the new crews at!!!! fuckn shity ass toys

these days. dont no shit. never even did a fat cap tag on the strip!!!!! thats real

i feel you pimpinfosho.

tase SD, bombed it...joking right!!!!

SD is fuckn weak, yall havent even seen real bombing!!! get the fuck out here. isnt tase and siar from there anways

period tase is not up in san jose!...enuff talk about him.

oh wait...some of them crews you listed havn't.

rep'd hard enuff. and shouldnt be in that list.

dcp. pcs, pt, osh, ptk, wdc, kj....????some i never even heard of

all the other handled shit.

Originally posted by brainsblown

who cares!!!. they all handled shit!!!...they all did there work. they dont have to prove shit fool.

where is all the new crews at!!!! fuckn shity ass toys

these days. dont no shit. never even did a fat cap tag on the strip!!!!! thats real

i feel you pimpinfosho.

tase SD, bombed it...joking right!!!!

SD is fuckn weak, yall havent even seen real bombing!!! get the fuck out here. isnt tase and siar from there anways

period tase is not up in san jose!...enuff talk about him.

oh wait...some of them crews you listed havn't.

rep'd hard enuff. and shouldnt be in that list.

dcp. pcs, pt, osh, ptk, wdc, kj....????some i never even heard of

all the other handled shit.

FUCK YOU! YOUR WAK!! YOU CAN LICK MY SWEATYASS BALLS..WHAT DO YOU WRITE? WHAT CRUE? ANYTHING SO I CAN PULL YOUR CARD:lol:

BITCH IMA SCRIBE A HOLLOW T.O ON YOUR FACE, IM SICK OF YOU BRAINSBLOWN.. RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BEHIND YOUR LITTLE COMPUTER IN THE SAFETY OF YOUR HOME...FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF..IM TRYING TO KEEP SHIT COOL, DON'T NEED ANYONE TO PROVE SHIT TO ME, AND I AINT GOT SHIT TO PROVE TO ANYONE SO EAT A FAT DICK NEWJACK CUMGUSSLER...PEACE TO ALL MY CREW AND FRIENDS..WE DEEP WE DONT WORRY ABOUT SUCKKAS CUZ WE SUCKA FREE!!!!

Archived