South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FRIDAY MAY 21 9PM - 1AM

$10 all ages

Oakland Black Box

1928 Telegraph Ave. Oakland

Subtraction Productions presents

Low End Uprising"

A hip hop party for peace BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Azeem & dj Zeph (Future Primitive Sound)

The Delinquent Monastary

Ashkon, Max Paz, Forensic Science, International Loose Cannons. Hosted by Professor Pitt.

http://delmoncrew.com

http://futureprimitivesound.com

come thru..:idea:

damn south bay shit is on hit! nice thread

BrainsBlown I say stay home and keep stroken your penis you fucken fags ass nigga. If you don't know about graff shut your mouth. Graffiti is more than street and freeways you ignorant fuck. Who the fuck are you anyway besides an Internet jockey. Keep running your mouth and talking like you know something cause your making my day with the nonsense you talk....

Fire and Nervs ... shouldn't talk shit about what you don't know...

man tunnel shit is cool to, you wanna do an ill peice you ain't doin it on a street in the south bay, well maybe, if you find the cool spots or your taking hella creatine, but mostly all there is (in south bay)to make make heads get doper at peicing is creeks and tunnels+frieghts (a few other places as well). Plus theres like craw dads and like um stuff you can find to recycle and beuatiful architechture.... who ever said you got to do it all knows what the fuck is really up. you ain't into spending a minute on some shit. than yeah tunnels ain't your thing. what ever. this is retarded. do what ever the fuck you want to do. I will post pictures of a taradactul eating out a lama, then someone will be like " dawg, real dactuls don't eat out lamas" nah, but whatever, its about doing the whole deal(my opinion). But I don't even live in south bay anymore so blah blah and blah times 1200. goony carnal over and out.

brainsblown keep hanging out at michaels how old are u seriously 18? barely... real spit kid.. youve been writing for about 2 years like when u first came off with them bootsy ass face characters and hanging around mcdonalds downtown..nerd... you had a couple freeway shots that got dissed hella quick... i know of one shot downtown on a carniceria or some shit still runnin thats about it.. if it didnt get dissed yet.. fool.. real talk u dont know nothing about some old san jo shit...

you were still playin pogs when fools like nervs and fire were gettin up.. fuck bus 23.. youre hella funny style u did like 2 rooftops over yourself on the freeway and all of a sudden your fresh... yeah thats right son u got hemmed and learned a recipe of a spread in the pinta and your too cool for school.. i didnt even want to talk on here but your gay... gayer then christopher lowell.. haha new jacks?? and im sure nervs did more then youll ever accomplish in your dead career..fuck it i had too much to drink wheres your girl pink.. i also like that pink stripe on your adidas... next time look at me ....<---- have a good night mija..

Originally posted by brainsblown

haha...real talk gets kids mad.

then what is graffiti if you know so much?

unaware? who cares who i am...

FRESHMOUF did i call you a toy? I'll suck you the fuck up. all im sayn is fuck im a tunnel rat...cuz it ant shit to a sucka....it just makes the young writers like myself think it is...

i rather see 10 downtown fat cock tag flicks then a 1000 tunnel bums cocks...

thats what I thought...your gay main...haha

Originally posted by brainsblown

fuck you. tunnel shit ant graff.Rather see toy street shit. then some pussy tunnel stuff that anyone can do. gee thats really exciting...FACE IT ...tunnels are toy and a waste of paint.

"CROOK FOR PRESIDENT "

oh and fuck crook or SB or whatever he writes now.

i just found out that fool is a STR8 SNITCH FOR REAL!!!

he snitched on hella fools, even people in his crew...

bad news for you homie!

ps. dropn the dime on AOT wasn't the smartest thing to do

"tunnel shit ant graff " ain't graff? Learn how to type dumb ass... we all know you prefer toy street shit, thats what you post most of...:clown2:

PRISCILLA119, I think you meant your paragraph towards me and not brainsblown. And how an I supposed to look at you if I dont know who you are. You stand next to me and peep my cool shoes but dont have the balls to say anything right? They are pink to let fools like you know who I am. (Thanx for that dime bitch) I never said I was fresh either, you did. If your so fuckin San Jo, post 1 good shot you have done in this city this past month. Just 1....and dont be mad cuz you see my shit my shit and say "Damn! When are they going to buff that shot, its running to long?!"

WHY HATE mija

tunnels... hmm.

bridges were dope once apon a time, but they became a way for guys that dont bomb to "be up". when we first started trying to do them all city it was just like an extension of streets and freeways... like it was nice to have some shit that would run but we were still out there painting shit that would get buffed a couple spots a week at least... at that point it was pretty much just 3 - 5 main piecing spots getting painting... those spots were cool for practicing and shit though... but you had to come correct if you were going to go over someones shit. the shit i see from bridges now generally is wack quick stamp straight letter shit, 2 colors, no pieces, no innovating, bitten styles, just mediocre writers that never did much elsee... or bombers that just go under and do the same quick shit they'd do on the side of the road, but under a bridge. its better than not painting at all i guess but san jose piecing has gotten really bad recently from what i can tell. the mid-late 90's you would see shit at the spots that didnt look anything like the shit that was running in magazines, most guys had their own shit, you'd see a different style each time someone went out and painted, fools were bringing sketches to walls, a bag full of paint, and getting loose. the ase guys were on it too when it came to bridge trooping, daze and aeros and sewp you'd see up around...... but anyway it seems different now like the bridges have their own scene where its not the same guys running the streets running the bridges, so i can see how fools would hate. but it aint the bridge's fault, haha. anyway you all should draw some more or something, really... not that it matters but i bet you wanted to be dope when you first started but got lazy somewhere once you started thinkin that being up was what mattered most... it does but there's thousands of people that get up, but only a couple that are good and get up, might as well stand out or else ya gotta be doin like g's of fills every year and that shit gets oldddd... same with painting other people's styles which is what most of the better painters seem like they're doin now, wont ever matter how good you can paint if it aint your shit. ok.

and fire and nervs they were pretty good later mid 90's guys, neither really lasted super long but they were doing solid styled out straight letter spots when not that many people were yet, nervs was a little crazier of the two i guess, he was most wanted in the whole city for a minute so he obviously did his share of shit... fire did a good ammount of spots with ef and ad though, and some cool spots by himself... think i remember a good spot with smog on blossom hill. both dudes really were only fucking up the southside streets and the 85 and 87 though between downtown and the southside so i could see how people might not have seen them up, anyone that was on that side of town saw them though, for sure. southside was what san jose was all about for a while there though, besides a few dudes on the west nobody else was really doin fillins for a while there....

ya this is gay.

dam long winded.........

somethings i agree with ....but for sure not all.

whats wrong with you yall...

yeah doing pieces in tunnels and under bridges

is cool sometimes... yeah i agree if your going to paint them you better come sick. i remember seen nice stuff by KYT, TO, DWA, AWR, but they all did street shit.

but, look thats not

GETTING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAFFITI IS ABOUT GETTING UP ALL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to do 5 times more street shit then tunnels...ok

post some nervs and fire shit then someone.

Archived