South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Re: less talk...more flicks

Originally posted by yawn

...i'd much rather see a burner under a bridge than a tag on the strip any day, but thats just me:yum: ...and since im a toy and will always be a toy, its motivating to see some cat with mad style throw down something that doesn't live up to their potential...we've all done it...props to the cats putting in work!!!!!!!!PEACE..................

that is toy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn homeboy brought back those mc.g flix and old ass milpas flix...

whatever happened to fta.. shae rase gaze raer gas im pretty sure there was alot more of those guys im forgettin.. they were fresh.. i think they had some rap tapes and were all b-boys.. im feelin all these flix. that tase and dots new shit is funky fresh.. medik and cirv buket.. sbm even yeist tark. mula listo.. damn i love seein that older shit nmb fta though.. i wish someone would post some plug stuff.. hes fresh i remember i saw that fool buff some crazy red background and freestlyed some crazy2012 piece at the mi****** walls... fresh ass shit. nice veks freight . also bump for fight nc. zion wkt what happened to that rabi next to zion that shit is old.. jenos.. cool flic of pepsi.. damn i need to come on here more often....<---- i love 12..

real talk fool send me some flix of some dirty hoodies or some east side breezies or some dirty cholas that drink md 20/20 and ill personally send your ass some some mags kid.. or just some glamour shots of your cousin or a year book page or some roll of film u stole at longs... word is born... ill send u a mag for free son. along with a s biznass autograph sticker .

i was saving all my bootsy ass flix for my mag but fuck fotango they down res your flix so now im stuck with hella flix i cant even distort on photoshop because they down res.d it...... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

if i make them bigger they get grainy and ugly like my fill ins. well since u want some hoodie flix ill post...<-----

Originally posted by priscilla119

i was saving all my bootsy ass flix for my mag but fuck fotango they down res your flix so now im stuck with hella flix i cant even distort on photoshop because they down res.d it...... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

if i make them bigger they get grainy and ugly like my fill ins. well since u want some hoodie flix ill post...<-----

yeah..post some bitches guzzling 40's with some cannons

the funny part is when alameda archives first had em i didnt even put them in there.... someone made skrill off the biznass..... yeah right maybe enough money to buy a mango on the eastside... those shits are like 2.50 a pop...with lemon and chile and salt holmeslice.

Archived